WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Tony hit Thanos to the point where it took the “whole suit” away for good. After that he had enough to make mark II socks

And let’s me super honest. Thanos would of turned them all to bubbles instantly but chose not to becuase plot armor

I think Thanos is the biggest threat in A4. They're not going to introduce someone new out of the blue.

Remember, they tried to film A3 and A4 at the same time at one point. Meaning when they was filming IW they already had everyone they needed for A4.

An extra actor would've been sniffed out already.

Fury did page Capt. Marvel during the decimation. Only the people evaporated, not inanimate items. She is very capable of killing Thanos.

I think ppl are putting too much stock on Fury paging Captain Marvel. I don't think she's going to take over and kill Thanos like that. She will play a big part in End Game but she's not going to steal the killing blow from someone like Thor or Nebula or Drax or Gamora. Anyone of them would make better sense story wise than Captain Marvel

Lol I meant he already accomplished his goal so he doesn’t need too much screen time in the next movie. Reasons why I think a new threat is gonna be introduced
I don't get this. How did he have his time?

Thanos won.

How they just gonna accept all those deaths and just move on to the next villain :lol:

I think you got to think of it as one long movie, like another nter said (even though the russos said not to think of IW and A4 that way)

Think of any movie where the first half of the movie is this villain being built up. In the middle he wins. In the second half the heroes got to rally.. Goes without saying right? It would be considered poor form to just add a larger threat out of the blue in the climax. IN general. Some movies have done it, don't think A4 will.

I think nebula wears the glove and pulls some crazy shh for a bit.. but I think 1 of the main avengers kills him, if he dies

I think they do have to battle something strong that escapes thou

I think you got to think of it as one long movie, like another nter said (even though the russos said not to think of IW and A4 that way)

Think of any movie where the first half of the movie is this villain being built up. In the middle he wins. In the second half the heroes got to rally.. Goes without saying right? It would be considered poor form to just add a larger threat out of the blue in the climax. IN general. Some movies have done it, don't think A4 will.
Maybe captain marvel will tell us a lot. Maybe the villain from that will come back in A4.

spiderverse was good. miles was dope. liked how older peter was portrayed. liked gwen too. cage gawd still getting roles :nthat:. spiderpig was funny. dont know much about robot spiderman. didnt realize that miles uncle aaron was played by glover is homecoming :wow: how did i miss that. miguel after the credits :nthat:

Well it wouldn’t be “out of the blue” if years have passed since the snap. I think a hint or tease of a new big bad is possible in A4.

I want to assume that A4 will be Tony & Steve reuniting to beat Thanos but one of them won’t survive.

I’m sure this has been discussed before but what ship was Tony on in the A4 trailer? Rewatched IW and the vessel the blue chick came to Titan in was NOT that same ship from the trailer. There is no other ship on the planet that looked like that. Also tony has no beard in the ship which would be weird if it was a week or so or more.

I’m sure this has been discussed before but what ship was Tony on in the A4 trailer? Rewatched IW and the vessel the blue chick came to Titan in was NOT that same ship from the trailer. There is no other ship on the planet that looked like that. Also tony has no beard in the ship which would be weird if it was a week or so or more.

The ship that Drax, Quill, and the rest of them used to get to Titan. The Milano. Though the shape of the ship looks a bit off.

Reactions: DLF

Nebula crashed her ship into thanos when she arrived.. tony and co crashed that ship

Only 1 shipped survived and we saw rocket and tour take the extra ship from that ship to go on their journey for the new hammer

Nebula crashed her ship into thanos when she arrived.. tony and co crashed that ship

Only 1 shipped survived and we saw rocket and tour take the extra ship from that ship to go on their journey for the new hammer
Ohhh forgot about the ship starlord came in. That’s the ship tony is inside during trailer for A4

I can’t believe people want there to be another and even more powerful being to be introduced in EG. We’ve been waiting for Thanos since 2012. Y’all just want him to show up, win, and everyone just move on?? Nah, we gotta run that back. We need that rematch. This was the biggest event in the universe. You can’t just let that go without the fallout and the counter attack. If anything, I expect waaaaaay more Thanos in action. We didn’t even see him go full throttle. The fight on Titan was just Kaioken Thanos. He didn’t even go super saiyan, let alone God form lol.

Besides, there’s only so many beings stronger than Thanos with an infinity gauntlet, so it would be doing all of us a disservice by simply moving on. The next bad guy has to be a different kind of evil. They can’t just keep upping the stakes after having a Thanos with a full gauntlet. Now, if Thanos never completed it, ok. That’s different and a threat like Galactus would be significant. But after having a completed gauntlet, they gotta tone it down or every film following will be some intergalactic high stakes battle.

They need to go Doom as the next big bad. Or since they’ll be time jumping, Kang would be a good baddie. We can just see him in end credits appearing asking his computer if this is where the time continuum were disrupted. Little things like that are good to setup.

Back
Top Bottom