WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I know I’m late, Once Upon A Deadpool? Is it even worth going to see if I’ve seen 1 & 2?

I can’t believe people want there to be another and even more powerful being to be introduced in EG. We’ve been waiting for Thanos since 2012. Y’all just want him to show up, win, and everyone just move on?? Nah, we gotta run that back. We need that rematch. This was the biggest event in the universe. You can’t just let that go without the fallout and the counter attack. If anything, I expect waaaaaay more Thanos in action. We didn’t even see him go full throttle. The fight on Titan was just Kaioken Thanos. He didn’t even go super saiyan, let alone God form lol.

Besides, there’s only so many beings stronger than Thanos with an infinity gauntlet, so it would be doing all of us a disservice by simply moving on. The next bad guy has to be a different kind of evil. They can’t just keep upping the stakes after having a Thanos with a full gauntlet. Now, if Thanos never completed it, ok. That’s different and a threat like Galactus would be significant. But after having a completed gauntlet, they gotta tone it down or every film following will be some intergalactic high stakes battle.

They need to go Doom as the next big bad. Or since they’ll be time jumping, Kang would be a good baddie. We can just see him in end credits appearing asking his computer if this is where the time continuum were disrupted. Little things like that are good to setup.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but here we are.

There's no way they can spend a decade building up to Thanos, and not give him a proper conclusion in a part 2 movie.

We might see new villains in End Game yes, but no one is going to take his shine.

JUST LEFT THE THEATRE AFTER WATCHING SPIDERMAN INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE.

IT IS DEFINITELY THE BEST SPIDER-MAN MOVIE EVER MADE. LOVED MILES IN THIS MOVIE.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but here we are.

There's no way they can spend a decade building up to Thanos, and not give him a proper conclusion in a part 2 movie.

We might see new villains in End Game yes, but no one is going to take his shine.

I hate when we agree. Makes me feel dishonorable.

Into the Spiderverse was actually decent. I didn't want to like it, but it's not a bad story, just don't connect it to any of the live action movies.

2CE83D0B-D8FB-42A5-898B-6FBE28A85A4B.jpeg

Not the right thread, but i’ll still leave this here

Spiderverse has so much charm to it. Really special film. NOT better than Homecoming but definitely second best Spider-Man film.

When “Hypnotized” came on :nthat:

I can’t believe people want there to be another and even more powerful being to be introduced in EG. We’ve been waiting for Thanos since 2012. Y’all just want him to show up, win, and everyone just move on?? Nah, we gotta run that back. We need that rematch. This was the biggest event in the universe. You can’t just let that go without the fallout and the counter attack. If anything, I expect waaaaaay more Thanos in action. We didn’t even see him go full throttle. The fight on Titan was just Kaioken Thanos. He didn’t even go super saiyan, let alone God form lol.

Besides, there’s only so many beings stronger than Thanos with an infinity gauntlet, so it would be doing all of us a disservice by simply moving on. The next bad guy has to be a different kind of evil. They can’t just keep upping the stakes after having a Thanos with a full gauntlet. Now, if Thanos never completed it, ok. That’s different and a threat like Galactus would be significant. But after having a completed gauntlet, they gotta tone it down or every film following will be some intergalactic high stakes battle.

They need to go Doom as the next big bad. Or since they’ll be time jumping, Kang would be a good baddie. We can just see him in end credits appearing asking his computer if this is where the time continuum were disrupted. Little things like that are good to setup.

For me, i look at it as the potential ramifications of your actions.. thanos legit only saw a single way to solve a problem that wasn't a day or two away

He could be in for a rude awakening with the realization that some of those half of the whole universe he made disappear had some pretty damn important jobs in keeping the rest of the universe safe.. inclusive of him

Another big villain in End Game would be terrible.

It has to be done right.. but some major sh has to go down because of what thanos did

Just based on the people we've seen, nova corp and Xandar are gone.. gotg gone.. asgardians gone.. dwarves.. collector

All had responsibilities.. that's without the folks we don't know of

A bigger villain in End Game makes the thanos teasing for the last ten years pointless... Makes infinity war pointless as well

They need to confirm they have taken Thanos out before moving on to a bigger villain. Let them sit with their noses in the air for a while.

A villain considered to be bigger than Thanos deserves a long build up imo. Several movies should build up to him, and he shouldn't be forced to share screen time with Thanos.

See I'm not thinking bigger.. I'm thinking different

Take for example civil war.. zemo was the big villain, never had to legit fight any of the 'good guys'

Or take WS, pierce was the primary villain.. but he used WS and shield..

Those aren't examples of what I think happens.. but marvel had pulled it off.. I still think thanos and the situation is primary focus, but I think they'll have to deal with something

Think along the lines of klaw

If no villain tease, how do you bridge Endgame to the next generation of movies? Or do you not, and start fresh with Avengers 5: The Next Generation

If no villain tease, how do you bridge Endgame to the next generation of movies? Or do you not, and start fresh with Avengers 5: The Next Generation

I think they could Adam warlock it.. but gotta see what happens when folks come back, if they remember or wa

Then them going to quantum realm could trigger some stuff too

Leaked toy packaging for Endgame alludes to a “greater threat”. With Annhilation being the rumored title for the longest time combined with the quantum realm seeming as though it’s the MCU “Negative Zone”, Annhilus seems to be an unintended consequence of playing around with time and space as well as another villain that opens the door for more cosmic level threats after A4.

#F4byke

A villain tease is fine. But I still think the whole point of End Game should be to undo Thanos's actions and take him down. For someone else to show up, with no build up, and diminish Thanos with his presence would be poor form.

Back
Top Bottom