WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

It's tough...

Like, being completely honest, I don't care for a Cyclops movie. However, I DO care for a "Cyclops was right" incarnation and driven films. That would be dope!

Also, would love to see Archangel done. Watch the whole angel fall from grace and into a demon unfold on screen over a course of a few films.

Dont do a cyclops movie til way down the line.. build him as the leader

Storm you can have linked to BP

Wolverine could do the whole weapon X thing as government response to everything that has happened

596y26i58v421.png

They Skrulls, b.

It's amazing how fox hasn't burned Wolverine out for you guys

They don't need to, Disney owns it all no? Hugh can go scream elsewhere and a new Logan will come down the line, Deadpool did point out. Colossus and Negasonic girl are the only members at the house. Perhaps thats for a reason.

Well it took 10 years to build to where we are now and I think it was worth the wait. Wouldn't mind if they took that much time to build up the X-Men and F4. Would rather they take the time to get it right, unlike Fox and DC.

The success of Wonder Woman justifies a Storm movie/ Franchise. Jean Gray is a dead horse, and I missed the Captain Marvel era so I don’t even know how to care about that franchise.

Proper X-men is a dream I don’t think will happen. Would put all this avengers bs to shame as far as drama. The core of X-men 1-3 and first class was actually solid in terms of concept but just done horribly for the most part

i just wanna see sentinels, master mold, nimrod and galactus done right in my lifetime

also hopefully mr sinister and omega red.. and doom (but i kinda expect these 3)

still wanna see modok, red hulk, the leader and zola in his suit.. as far as guys MCU could work with, i think.. also they screwed doing crimson dynamo for IM.. also wish they did mandarin right

Didn't Storm lead the X-Men at one point? Kill Scott in the 1st movie, put Storm on in the sequel. As the second one ends, let her devoping romance with the new & improved T'challa flourish. Then all of a sudden HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER! (a less douchey Cyclops)

Kill Scott in the 1st movie, put Storm on in the sequel.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. just have storm in africa and have her intertwined with t'challa/wakanda AND THEN have her join the xmen later on

i feel like they should go at least 2-3 movies before they bring in certain outside xmen characters really really as part of the team

Howeverrrrrrrr, there's that whole political corectness argument that tends to **** movies up. Plus Storm is an awesome charachter to see. Do you really want to see a BS pixie again?

So we should get all white male superhero movies? max powers max powers

or else anyone else buck that trend it would only be for political correctness reasons?

You know what I dont like the direction this one is headed, so I will leave it alone :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Ant-Man beat Falcon's *** while in starshock. He's still bitter over it. Rhodey #1 got replaced, (albeit Don Cheadle's better).

Back
Top Bottom