WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Aou's pacing still bothers me. Stop and goes. Stop and goes. I wish it was a smoother movie.

Ultron should not have been a jokester.

The party will always have a special place in my <3 because it's rare to see superheroes mingling in their casual clothes, just shooting the breeze,and joking around. I don't think we'll ever see the Avengers like that again.

AOU needs a better editor or producer.. there is alot good there.. everything with vision is gold.. but the hulk buster scene doesnt feel as big as it should have been

IM3 had a ton of that, but worse.. cause with IM3 you just dont care when stuff is happening, even if it's cool.. but with AOU, you just dont fully appreciate some of the things happening

The Hulkbuster scene is hands down ridiculous. That’s why I look at IW and I’m just like “wtf” is this?! Iron Man piledriving Hulk through a skyscraper in the middle of South Africa :sick: Thor blowing up 1/4th of Sakovia in midair :sick::sick: the movie from top to bottom from the humor to the action to freaking Vision being in an Avenger film is just comic book nirvana. AoU created all of phase 3. Movie doesn’t get the credit it deserves. EASILY top 5 MCU film

B30A7A18-4100-4E1C-9E2D-39C527D555EA.gif

0A1A9A59-7913-45D1-9007-23425A43CEC2.gif

A3CD9C9C-4263-40FE-BE22-4EC283F81EEF.gif

A54BBFC0-6AA5-485C-A15D-2B63566A4D4E.gif

DDBD2B6F-A0CF-498B-9C41-AAF9810B3019.gif

B929FA0F-05F8-47AC-BDFE-546F0308BBE2.gif

2D883735-7BB0-4DC3-9FC7-C3008457A97D.gif

im surprised at how people view AoU tbh

I thought it was pretty cool

What was everyone's gripes about it?

That opening was my favorite opening to any MCU film ever until IW.
I feel like AOU gets a ton of hate because they showed soooo much in the trailers and I think in one trailer they basically showed the order of how the action would go in the movie, film was marketed very poorly. I don't care for spoilers so my experience wasn't ruined but man oh man if they left the Hulkbuster fight as a complete surprise.:wow::wow::wow:
Movie set up a TON too. I love AOU but i completely understand the hate

AOU is also one of my best experiences and last one with dealing with a non reserved seating theater(it switched over shortly). I arrived a few hours early with my wife and her friend was meeting us for the showing. I went in the theater to wait in line and save seats, the guy I showed my ticket to clearly didn't realize there was a line on the other side of the theater and let me in an hour early, so I came in claimed the middle seats and was just chillin with a huge tub of popcorn and a cherry coke. Even the employees who came in to clean the theater didn't say anything.
And man the saltiness of the people when the line was actually let in the theater :lol::rofl:
I know everyone was wondering if I was a make a wish kid or somethin.
It released the same weekend as the pacquiao mayweather fight, I feel like if the moved the date up they would have benefited more at the box office.

I’d say pacing and more could have been done with ultron

Russos would have killed it with the disdain they showed ppl had for avengers in CW

Twins should have felt like zemo

I detested AOU...might give it a second chance, after further review it seems is one of the better aged Marvel films...

im surprised at how people view AoU tbh

I thought it was pretty cool

What was everyone's gripes about it?

Hulk and Widow forced romance

Ultron was turned into a joke and seemed like a bad parody of Stark

Thor going off to see Erik and taking a bath in a cave, completely useless

Oh man I can't emphasize enough how that Banner/Widow romance was forced. The only bright side to it is that it set up the Thor joke in Ragnarok.

Ultron was trash (like he was just beat up and was never a problem) and the forced biblical symbolism was lazy. Ultron should of offed all technology on earth or something. Movie was just lazy for the most part with a couple very good moments. So much potential for the plot to go so many different ways and they choose to have the most elementary one possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
The Hulkbuster scene is hands down ridiculous. That’s why I look at IW and I’m just like “wtf” is this?! Iron Man piledriving Hulk through a skyscraper in the middle of South Africa :sick: Thor blowing up 1/4th of Sakovia in midair :sick::sick: the movie from top to bottom from the humor to the action to freaking Vision being in an Avenger film is just comic book nirvana. AoU created all of phase 3. Movie doesn’t get the credit it deserves. EASILY top 5 MCU film

B30A7A18-4100-4E1C-9E2D-39C527D555EA.gif

0A1A9A59-7913-45D1-9007-23425A43CEC2.gif

A3CD9C9C-4263-40FE-BE22-4EC283F81EEF.gif

A54BBFC0-6AA5-485C-A15D-2B63566A4D4E.gif

DDBD2B6F-A0CF-498B-9C41-AAF9810B3019.gif

B929FA0F-05F8-47AC-BDFE-546F0308BBE2.gif

2D883735-7BB0-4DC3-9FC7-C3008457A97D.gif

Movie is good.. doesn't get the credit it deserves.. and people are way too quick to dismiss.. just vision stuff and the action scenes make the movie good and worth repeat watching

But top 5, nah

The MCU hasn’t missed since IM3

Low point for me being Dr. Strange ...which has since grown on me after his performance in IW. Next one i need to see more outrageous magic **** ..less of that kungfu ninja stuff

Been saying how CW was the most important MCU film heading into IW. They didn’t hear us tho

Fixed

No way that you understand why Vision and Wanda was hiding in a hotel room in Europe, cap and tiny not talking, General Ross telling Rhodes to arrest his friends, why tiny has Cap's cell phone, without CW

Add to that, introducing spidey and bp, and cw is easily the most important pre IW movie lol

Most of Dr Strange was ok but that last act was a complete dud. Like they didn’t even try and just wanted the movie to end. Also has top 3 worst villains ever

Back
Top Bottom