WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

saw a vid showing that he always getting his left hand injured lol

dont think it foreshadows him using the guantlet tho

The Stark arm thing might be a tease to the people that follow the running losing an arm gag.

First class and apocalypse were the only non wolverine focused xmen movies.. not including deadpool
Also Dark Phoenix.

And I see DofP as the attempt to bridging/transitioning a full focus on X/Mag/J Law. Wolverine was just used to bring them altogether and then dashed aside. Main story was never about him.

4b05aaa4-2019-hyundai-kona-iron-man-edition-1.jpg

6162f33a-2019-hyundai-kona-iron-man-edition-2.jpg

b333ed4c-2019-hyundai-kona-iron-man-edition-3.jpg

8f6451ba-2019-hyundai-kona-iron-man-edition-5.jpg

I look at CM like antman and the wasp

I’m hungry, so I’m going eat.. but I know why I showed up and CM ain’t it.. CM marvel is like the nuts/chips/whatever at the bar when you’re waiting to be seated and there is a half hour wait or something at the restaurant

It'll be weird to see the Lord of Thunder in that supposed Quantum Realm Suit.

And if Valkyrie did survive, seems like Korg and Meik didn't make it. I hope they have a quick scene of Korg cracking a couple of jokes before he vanishes lol.

The way I see it:

End Game is waygu beef grade A5

Captain Marvel is the best ribeye available not of the waygu line

But the way some of you guys talk, Captain Marvel is not even steak :smh:

It'll be weird to see the Lord of Thunder in that supposed Quantum Realm Suit.

And if Valkyrie did survive, seems like Korg and Meik didn't make it. I hope they have a quick scene of Korg cracking a couple of jokes before he vanishes lol.

ragnarok has to be funniest MCU movie

between new thor, korg, grandmaster and even hulk i laugh every time.

the hulk and thor banter is his room is such a great dynamic

Back
Top Bottom