WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I was talking about Antman and Antman and Wasp.

Avengers 2 was trash. Commercial success, but movie was wack. 1 and 3 are great, 4 will most likely be awesome. Cap’s movies are all great in my eyes too, but most hate on the First Avenger.

shut up, Age of Ultron was popping, you have no idea what youre talking about

shut up, Age of Ultron was popping, you have no idea what youre talking about

In what world? Trash might’ve been a little much, but it definitely wasn’t “poppin.” The only good scenes were the party and the post credits with Thanos. It’s definitely nowhere near DC bad, but it’s right there with IM2 and 3 and Thor 2 for me.

Dy5K8EuUUAUhKPT.jpg

Dy5K8iWV4AETZIX.jpg

Dy5K-a1VYAAeFC-.jpg

Dy5LAJAUYAI6411.jpg

Dy5K9ElUcAEba6i.jpg

Sam Worthington as Logan? Interesting.

That would be cool if they had a X-Men and Wolverine series where the cast would also be part of the MCU films.

I'm ready for the deal to be finalized and hear what Feige's first plans for the new properties.

Marvel Offers Free Black Panther Comics to Celebrate Black History Month

Just by using the code “FOREVER”, you can grab free digital copies of five Black Panther comics on Marvel.com: Black Panther #1 (2005), Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1, Marvel’s Black Panther Prelude #1, Black Panther #1 (2018), and Shuri #1.
Bro how do you enter the code?! I’m trying to enter the code and it keeps saying invalid, also the marvel website is showing the comics up as not available

I have no interest at all in captain marvel but I honestly can't remember the last time I didn't see a Marvel film in theaters opening weekend.

I’ll probably skip captain marvel. I still haven’t seen spiderman but might see the sequel because of Gyllenhaal Da Gawd.

Seen all of em except the first Captain America and the two Ant man movies. Just been lazy..

Captain Marvel looks as cookie cutter as it gets ..but I’ll see it given that it looks like she’s going to play a big role in Endgame

I’ll consider it a success if it’s in that mid tier with Doc Strange and Antman

Captain Marvel looks as cookie cutter as it gets ..but I’ll see it given that it looks like she’s going to play a big role in Endgame

I’ll consider it a success if it’s in that mid tier with Doc Strange and Antman
Captain Marvel will be far from cookie cutter. They're being careful with the trailers. Should be a pretty different film.

Back
Top Bottom