WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Re-watching Age of Ultron. It’s been awhile. I still enjoy it very much. That opening scene and Black Widow talking to Banner at the party straight out of a film noir sounding sexy af :pimp:

Make him the new Blade
000230631-morgan-0002.jpg

yo, I was watching a documentary about how children's cartoons in the 80s were being made by studios ONLY to sell toys and action figures to kids. The TV show was bascially marketing to sell merchandise. Its crazy how important that aspect is to what the studios and companies are actually trying to achieve.

thats why they held onto merchandising rights to spiderman and even traded back more movie rights to get 100% rights

yo, I was watching a documentary about how children's cartoons in the 80s were being made by studios ONLY to sell toys and action figures to kids. The TV show was bascially marketing to sell merchandise. Its crazy how important that aspect is to what the studios and companies are actually trying to achieve.
I believe young justice (or some other DC show) was cancelled because they didn't think girls would buy their toys

Boy how times have changed. Hollywood is not afraid to gear shows/TV toward women now. I wonder what changed. I still don't think girls like to buy toys like boys do

i dont think its the girls, YJ seems like a bad show to market for girls toys, i believe its just bad merch sales overall which is somewhat understandable considering how mature the show is in comparison to one of their big hits Teen Titans that has almost a wacky-animaniacs-like tone at times

Pretty sure they are nano teched and form from those hand devices they are seen wearing in BTS shots

Also I'm wary of thinking Peter as a permanent fixture in the new generation. Sony is still a part of the equation and that makes the prospect of a long term stay in the mcu unpredictable.

Marvel should have contingency plans in case Sony does something unpredictable and pulls Peter or just not make Peter a prominent element in their long term plans

Back
Top Bottom