WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

This whole suit thing is so weird, I guess they figured they already gave us new costumes for IW then don't want to overload us so they just pushing these white quantum suits on us.

All I know is Endgame is gonna be one weird trippy *** emotional movie, and I dont think my body is ready

Captain of the Howling Commado's..
7320CD1F-921E-4EBD-8C1D-CC700295F9B7.jpeg

390CE13E-0CE0-41DA-AD3B-75F9A3917F01.jpeg

This whole suit thing is so weird, I guess they figured they already gave us new costumes for IW then don't want to overload us so they just pushing these white quantum suits on us.

so those who bought iw hot toys will buy the quantum endgame suits and non-quantum endgame version too, they should release a civilian endgame edition too where steve rogers include the chairs and posters from the support group meeting

dont see why anyone would get worked up over the quantum realm suits, they'll serve their purpose.. and then we'll get the real new suits

we already know steven is getting at least the chainmail suit, with the possibility of tony giving him the "new" shield.. we know tony is getting a new suit.. gotta assume rocket gets new weapons.. then we'll see if anything happens with "thor's magic belt"

dont see why anyone would get worked up over the quantum realm suits, they'll serve their purpose.. and then we'll get the real new suits

we already know steven is getting at least the chainmail suit, with the possibility of tony giving him the "new" shield.. we know tony is getting a new suit.. gotta assume rocket gets new weapons.. then we'll see if anything happens with "thor's magic belt"
i never got that comment. the hell is Thors magic belt and why does stark Inds have it?

I'm sure even General Ross has referred to Steve as Captain

Good enough for me

it's called a nickname

you can see tony address being called "ironman" here:

"Iron Man. That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it. I mean it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold titanium alloy, but it's kind of provocative, the imagery anyway."

Back
Top Bottom