WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

hemsworths practically an a-lister these days and he actually doesn't even have that much roles outside of the mcu

ghosbuster in 2016
12strong & elroyal in 2018
mib in 2019
and then just that hogan biopic for the future

I want to see Hemsworth upcoming Netflix movie that was written by one of the Russo Brothers.

He supposedly plays a mercenary.

am i the only one that wants to see Captain Marvel just to see how itll tie into endgame?

Endgame is definitely my most anticipated film of the year but I'm still looking forward to CM on it's own. There was a distinct feeling that I got when I went to see Doctor Strange that I had been missing with recent Marvel movies and that was the feeling of seeing something new and fresh. Getting to see the origin story for a lesser known hero. I didn't get that with Homecoming or BP because they already had great introductions in Civil War that they almost felt like sequels in a way.

I hope that CM is able to replicate that feeling.

Endgame is definitely my most anticipated film of the year but I'm still looking forward to CM on it's own. There was a distinct feeling that I got when I went to see Doctor Strange that I had been missing with recent Marvel movies and that was the feeling of seeing something new and fresh. Getting to see the origin story for a lesser known hero. I didn't get that with Homecoming or BP because they already had great introductions in Civil War that they almost felt like sequels in a way.

I hope that CM is able to replicate that feeling.
felt the same way about Ant Man. i was thinkin how are they gonna make a lesser known hero in the MCU relevant. marvel: "with a damn good movie thats how":lol:

Disney and their strict stance on R-Rated films and making them under the Fox Banner instead of the Mouses, via Walt Disney Studios Chariman Alan Horn:

"With Fox, we can make movies that right now I say no to. Take Bohemian Rhapsody, which is PG-13. It's a hit movie and very, very good. But there's no way we could make it under the Disney label because the characters smoke cigarettes and other content. Nor could we have made [Warner Bros.' R-rated] Oscar-winning Argo because the characters smoke and use the F-word. We always have to think about the smoking policy. The audience for a Disney movie may not know what they are going to see, but they know what they aren't going to see. There are certain things we just can't include because we'll get letters."

Talk turned to Disney's decision to fire James Gunn from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 after some offensive Tweets from the past surfaced last year. Asked if he thinks studios are going to start doing background checks, he explained that it's not quite as simple as that:

"I would say no. I don't think we do extensive background checks to see what a person has said. I feel sad for some of the people ensnared in all of this. And sometimes I feel like, "Wow, what they said is so outrageous that it must have occurred to them that it would have repercussions." It's a very open world now, and this stuff is a matter of record. The admonition is: Be careful."

i think they could have done more with doctor strange, even though the movie was solid

but the problem is, it follows way too many of the same beats as IM.. so i think they were kinda of conscious of that and sped through some things

also think IM/ironmonger is why marvel didnt do the right thing and make crimson dynamo the villain of IM2.. but they should have been setting up the 10 rings properly anyways, which was the natural continuation from IM

also think AIM still needs to be further developed and done properly

i think they could have done more with doctor strange, even though the movie was solid

but the problem is, it follows way too many of the same beats as IM.. so i think they were kinda of conscious of that and sped through some things

also think IM/ironmonger is why marvel didnt do the right thing and make crimson dynamo the villain of IM2.. but they should have been setting up the 10 rings properly anyways, which was the natural continuation from IM

also think AIM still needs to be further developed and done properly
ill agree with you on that, but i will say i thought their version of whiplash was supposed to be dynamo and whiplash in one. atleast thats what it looks like on paper

ill agree with you on that, but i will say i thought their version of whiplash was supposed to be dynamo and whiplash in one. atleast thats what it looks like on paper

that's exactly what it is/was.. and i could see making a reference to whiplash, maybe have that as a backup weapon like the sword in pacific rim (funny that's actually a secret weapon for tony in IM3 too, where he cuts off killian's arm)

but just felt weak that they wouldnt go that route when ironmonger was only really at the end of IM and tony is fighting with the old arc reactor

I hope he actually has to shave his head and not rock a wig. Wonder who will play andre and macho man.

Black Machismo Jay Lethal for Macho Man.
397BCF1D-9492-4EE8-9A43-569167D36596.jpeg
4BCD16C5-3324-4E43-A1D4-9E289023CD45.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom