WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Overall, episode was dope and season is only 2 episodes in but already bodying WV. The Falcon/Bucky onscreen chemistry > Wanda/Vision onscreen chemistry.

Tbh, Wandavision is really aging like spoiled milk :lol:

If we're just comparing the 1st 2 episodes it's not even close.

My expectations were super low but im impressed so far.

Its not gonna make you cry with some underlying deeper meaning like WV did to some NTers but im enjoying the ride so far.

vlcsnap-2021-03-26-08h40m39s305.png

vlcsnap-2021-03-26-08h40m46s499.png

It was kinda embarrassing that 2 Avengers were getting washed by those juiced up amateurs. Fight choreography was kinda meh for the truck scenes.
Bucky is going through a lot and they took Sam’s main advantage away the sky. Throw in The Chinless Wonder and they just gave up.

If they ever make a Grand Theft Auto movie, Sebastian Stan has is Claude.

:lol: Black Falcon a hard name though.

That whole “Black Kid” speech sounds like some **** Clarence would say. That’s why I just can’t....get down with this guy. :lol: There is a point there, but bruh Black Falcon works. :lol:

I don’t get the Flagsmasher’s mo. You want things to go back how they were during the blip? You gonna kill half the population? “One World. One People”? Did like everything just stop after the blip? Governments and all. I’m sure they’ll be another “everyone in the back of the jeep” exposition scene.

If they ever make a Grand Theft Auto movie, Sebastian Stan has is Claude.

That whole “Black Kid” speech sounds like some **** Clarence would say. That’s why I just can’t....get down with this guy. :lol: There is a point there, but bruh Black Falcon works. :lol:

I don’t get the Flagsmasher’s mo. You want things to go back how they were during the blip? You gonna kill half the population? “One World. One People”? Did like everything just stop after the blip? Governments and all. I’m sure they’ll be another “everyone in the back of the jeep” exposition scene.
His sentiment and agitation towards attaching “black” to a superhero name makes complete sense. It’s no different than distinguishing a woman as a “female CEO”, which gives the idea that you’re more of a novelty and an outlier rather than the standard.

That **** is low-key disrespectful.

I got a question:

How did that dude that got shot by Powerbroker's men die if all of Karli's crew has Super Solider serum? Or was he one that didn't have it? :nerd:

Because I can't imagine bullets just simply killing someone with it inside them like that. But.... It was a lot of rounds. :lol:

PO

maybe think what they meant by one world one people is after the blip everyone had to work together. there wasn't division by the government and political lines because everyone had one common goal and one common enemy.

The first Flag-Smasher was born Karl Morgenthau,[3] the son of a wealthy Swiss banker-turned-diplomat, in Bern, Switzerland. He wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and become a diplomat until his father was trampled to death in a riot at a Latverian embassy. He came to believe that humanity needed to do away with the concept of countries and nationalism that made people feel superior to those of different nationalities.[4]

The Flag-Smasher used terrorism to spread anti-nationalist sentiment. He conducted a one-man terrorist campaign in New York City against nationalist symbols, holding hundreds as hostages until Captain America captured him.[5] Establishing a society he called ULTIMATUM, whose name was an acronym for "The Underground Liberated Totally Integrated Mobile Army To Unite Mankind," he made it an anti-nationalistic terrorist organization and made himself its Supreme Commander. With ULTIMATUM, he hijacked an American airliner, held its passengers hostage, and demanded the surrender of Captain America, who joined forces with S.H.I.E.L.D. to thwart his plot. For his part when he confronts the supervillain, Captain America tries to persuade Flag-Smasher that while his violent methods are unacceptable, his overall goal of world peace and cooperation is laudable and he should promote it by being a positive example, but the fanatic refuses to listen and has to be subdued by force.

What was he supposed to do different though? he acted accordingly by continuing to drive and letting other people in his truck know to get out and grab Bucky.

Not even that. More like from a narrative perspective of shooting the scene. A quick shot/view of the reaction by the drivers in that second truck at least acknowledging of someone breaking in can get rid of the few seconds of awkwardness for that scene.

His sentiment and agitation towards attaching “black” to a superhero name makes complete sense. It’s no different than distinguishing a woman as a “female CEO”, which gives the idea that you’re more of a novelty and an outlier rather than the standard.

That **** is low-key disrespectful.
If that’s the case, he should’ve just said that’s not his name. Yes, he’s black. Yes, he’s The Falcon, but he is not The Black Falcon. Going there with the kid was on some, “I don’t see color..” ****.

Tbh, Wandavision is really aging like spoiled milk :lol:
This some truth, had me reading things that WV was top 5 marvel and what not. And that it was deeper then any other projects. I couldn’t understand it because there was no action :lol:
All of that so they could be let down by no mephisto, Vision running away, Trying to make it seem that SW saved all those peoples lives :rofl:

I got a question:

How did that dude that got shot by Powerbroker's men die if all of Karli's crew has Super Solider serum? Or was he one that didn't have it? :nerd:

Because I can't imagine bullets just simply killing someone with it inside them like that. But.... It was a lot of rounds. :lol:

PO
Captain America is not immune to bullets :lol:

Any time Steve get shot at that boy start running and dodging.

This some truth, had me reading things that WV was top 5 marvel and what not. And that it was deeper then any other projects. I couldn’t understand it because there was no action :lol:
All of that so they could be let down by no mephisto, Vision running away, Trying to make it seem that SW saved all those peoples lives :rofl:
Same crazy ppl saying they weren't hype for Falcon & Winter Soldier.

You can like both.

Strange times.

Back
Top Bottom