MARVEL C U Thread -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Welcome to Phase 4: Loki out Now - BW = 07/09/21

Joined Dec 3, 2009
This some truth, had me reading things that WV was top 5 marvel and what not. And that it was deeper then any other projects. I couldn’t understand it because there was no action :lol:
All of that so they could be let down by no mephisto, Vision running away, Trying to make it seem that SW saved all those peoples lives :rofl:
i said it before and for me WV still stands as top 5 simply because of the main plot of dealing with the loss ofthe love of your life and dealing with that grief, specially when you have the ability to bring them back somehow but k owing in the end you must let them go again because is the right thing to do, all that Mephisto crap I never got behind because to me it really never made sense to introduce that character in the series, the multiverse swervewith QS was a a let down, but aside from that the series was amazing TO me, because of the very relatable underlying REAL topic a lot of people have dealt with or will deal with, GRIEF.

As far as comparing the two shows, well tbh I was intrigued and itching for more of WV after episode 1, this show had an amazing opening and pretty dope episode 1, this episode didn’t really do much for me, the writing just felt sloppy and the humor felt very forced....the chemistry between Buck and Sam is great, but anyone claiming the chemistry between Sam and buck is better than that of Wanda and vision is out of their mind...lmao Wanda’s pain for vision was palpatable, Lizzie arguably has an Emmy on lock for her acting in this series, you won’t here a mention of Sebastian or Mackie getting a nod for one..

like you said, you obviously need an action packed series to keep your focus and that’s cool....that def wasn’t WandaVision at all.

Joined Apr 18, 2005
i said it before and for me WV still stands as top 5 simply because of the main plot of dealing with the loss ofthe love of your life and dealing with that grief, specially when you have the ability to bring them back somehow but k owing in the end you must let them go again because is the right thing to do, all that Mephisto crap I never got behind because to me it really never made sense to introduce that character in the series, the multiverse swervewith QS was a a let down, but aside from that the series was amazing TO me, because of the very relatable underlying REAL topic a lot of people have dealt with or will deal with, GRIEF.

As far as comparing the two shows, well tbh I was intrigued and itching for more of WV after episode 1, this show had an amazing opening and pretty dope episode 1, this episode didn’t really do much for me, the writing just felt sloppy and the humor felt very forced....the chemistry between Buck and Sam is great, but anyone claiming the chemistry between Sam and buck is better than that of Wanda and vision is out of their mind...lmao Wanda’s pain for vision was palpatable, Lizzie arguably has an Emmy on lock for her acting in this series, you won’t here a mention of Sebastian or Mackie getting a nod for one..

like you said, you obviously need an action packed series to keep your focus and that’s cool....that def wasn’t WandaVision at all.
:rofl:

Joined Jul 20, 2012

Cliffnotes?

Joined Jun 1, 2007
Maga cap def on some type of juice. How do you jump out of a helicopter from that high up like nothing? He was also catching the shield like it was nothing, meanwhile you got Sam struggling to catch it with both hands....*****

And y'all really got pulled into WV after the first ep? I thought I was boring and for nonfans probably turned them off at how little development there was.

Joined Jun 25, 2013
had a halfday, Thor 2 was on..Sat thru the whole thing for the first time ever..
That elf Dr Who guy and his right hand (he played killer croc); so underused...
Marvel does that a lot with talent..and I feel by affiliation or loyalty, they stick under the Disney tentpole...lowkey
/just my ramble

Joined Sep 26, 2015
I'm enjoying Falcon and WS so far. Walker can't be 100% normal...he's gotta have some type of enhancements even if it's not the Super Soldier Serum. Kinda like what Will Simpson/"Nuke" had in the Jessica Jones series. But he still got washed easily by the Flag Smashers so whatever he has may just be bare minimum to make him just slightly above average from a peak human :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now