WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

21C1AB2C-1CD4-4D3D-80A4-0641D6E28BC9.jpeg

Maga cap def on some type of juice. How do you jump out of a helicopter from that high up like nothing? He was also catching the shield like it was nothing, meanwhile you got Sam struggling to catch it with both hands....*****

And y'all really got pulled into WV after the first ep? I thought I was boring and for nonfans probably turned them off at how little development there was.

had a halfday, Thor 2 was on..Sat thru the whole thing for the first time ever..
That elf Dr Who guy and his right hand (he played killer croc); so underused...
Marvel does that a lot with talent..and I feel by affiliation or loyalty, they stick under the Disney tentpole...lowkey
/just my ramble

I'm enjoying Falcon and WS so far. Walker can't be 100% normal...he's gotta have some type of enhancements even if it's not the Super Soldier Serum. Kinda like what Will Simpson/"Nuke" had in the Jessica Jones series. But he still got washed easily by the Flag Smashers so whatever he has may just be bare minimum to make him just slightly above average from a peak human :lol:

Sam gonna get powers from the power broker. I’m calling it.
I don't get the demographic Marvel comics goes for black characters with abilities as opposed to the Batman approach but they have passed a bunch of opportunities to give Falcon powers and elevate him a bit from the cosmic cube to Inhumanity.

So I wouldn't bet on any permanent changes to Sam having powers happening. Although if the MCU did it they'd definitely give him powers asap in the comics :lol:

Hawkguy temporarily was Giant Man when he was feeling useless on the team. Dudes always go to the genius hero for upgrades and new tech. T'Challa gave Sam hard light vibranium wings and ****.

Back
Top Bottom