WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

where were these people when the Avengers were screwing around through time and space in EG?? :nerd: :lol:
That's what I asked last month but people said the avengers were good since they returned the stones. Still didn't make them time traveling to reverse their L to Thanos not a big change in history or events.

First episode of Loki was fun. Seeing Hiddleston in more a forced humor role is always weird but he steals the screen effortlessly.

Maybe the first time that event happen (when Loki takes the teseract) they let it slide and that probably lead to the future Loki that's killing everyone.

That's why this time around they're trying to stop Loki as soon teleported with the teseract

Wow, first episode was amazing, I’m super intrigued and excited again, tbh TFATWS didn’t hook me at all from the jump, WV did but that still wasn’t as good of an intro as this one and these are actually lengthy episodes and was that Mephisto in that church in France? Or maybe a nightcrawler reference with the blue devil candy...lol

That's what I asked last month but people said the avengers were good since they returned the stones. Still didn't make them time traveling to reverse their L to Thanos not a big change in history or events.
But they didn't change the past by doing that.

After finding WV solid and absolutely hating FWS , I’m so happy to see a “return to form” after watching Loki!

After finding WV solid and absolutely hating FWS , I’m so happy to see a “return to form” after watching Loki!
I didn’t absolutely hate FWS....but when is all said and done, is probably gonna be the most lackluster of the three....writing was pretty crappy with FWS....the tone of Loki feels much better and Huddleston already showing out

They saw that The Avengers beat Thanos and took the Infinity Stones back in time to restore the sacred timeline. Loki taking the Tesseract is the event that wasn’t supposed to happen.

Makes sense for them to want the Avengers to do what they did as Thanos ends up destroying the stones. And the stones are important to the timeline.

Miss Minutes could get it

f45ZS6hf_400x400.jpg
Tommy Pickles been a beast!

the fact the infinity stones are paperweight :rofl:you can pinpoint the moment Loki’s heart break in half

And Loki getting *****slapped in 1/16 speed and ragdolled by Hulk all within an hour :rofl:
I see there going by the comics rules. The Infinity Stones in the universe they’re from. I kinda upset they teased 90% of this episode, but other than that, yea…this is what I’m here for.

I couldn’t survive til the midnight premiere. I just watched it this morning tho and man idk how to feel about the infinity stones meaning nothing:lol: This next phase is just a whole nother dimension of power.
Btw anyone catch the nightmare reference? Curious to see the connection with dr strange if so.

Loki falling from floor to floor basically mirroring when Strange had him endlessly falling was a nice touch.

Shocked yall didn't start yelling Mephisto during the first Owen Wilson scene :lol:

Makes sense for them to want the Avengers to do what they did as Thanos ends up destroying the stones. And the stones are important to the timeline.
Stones are still currently destroyed (atomized).

Loki falling from floor to floor basically mirroring when Strange had him endlessly falling was a nice touch.

Shocked yall didn't start yelling Mephisto during the first Owen Wilson scene :lol:

Stones are still currently destroyed (atomized).

You right. Maybe the Avengers had to bring back someone who was blipped that's important to the main timeline.

Wow, first episode was amazing, I’m super intrigued and excited again, tbh TFATWS didn’t hook me at all from the jump, WV did but that still wasn’t as good of an intro as this one and these are actually lengthy episodes and was that Mephisto in that church in France? Or maybe a nightcrawler reference with the blue devil candy...lol

someone on Reddit said the little girl could’ve just seen “horns” :nerd:

I motion anyone who brings up Mephisto seriously gets a 30 ban from the thread. :lol:
:lol: Yeah, I don't think the french kid was hinting Mephisto. Kid probably really thought whoever Mobius was looking for, was the actual devil. Also noticed how there was acknowledgement of a Nightmare department too. That was cool lol.

Back
Top Bottom