MARVEL C U Thread -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Welcome to Phase 4: Loki out Now - BW = 07/09/21

Joined Mar 30, 2007
i wanna see how the loki they are trying to capture is created and i assume we get that answer, least to some degree

but i want to see what loki does if anything to try to correct his past actions, to say try to save his mother

dont know if i read it or maybe i heard it on a podcast on the ringer-verse (think that's the only thing i've listened to regarding the episode).. but i dont think loki going through that experience where he has that moment of honesty and being able to view the results of his actions mean loki is good guy know loki yet, i think we get there eventually.. but i think it still tries to pull something like maybe go after the dark elves

Joined Aug 15, 2017
Thought the exchange between Loki and Mobius was interesting -

"I can't go back, can I? Back to my timeline..."

Is that because Variant Loki is, now, not only aware of the TVA's existence and/or because he fast forwarded through the rest of his life to witness his death?

Also, what is going to be up with "temporal auras" from when he walked through the wooden metal detector hoping he wasn't a robot?

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Thought the exchange between Loki and Mobius was interesting -

"I can't go back, can I? Back to my timeline..."

Is that because Variant Loki is, now, not only aware of the TVA's existence and/or because he fast forwarded through the rest of his life to witness his death?

Also, what is going to be up with "temporal auras" from when he walked through the wooden metal detector hoping he wasn't a robot?
The timeline is gone. They killed it with the bomb thing

Joined Aug 15, 2017
Ah ok. That makes sense too.

Guess that means any subsequent re-appearances by Loki in the Sacred Timeline are Variant Loki. Original MCU Loki is well and truly dead.

Joined Jul 19, 2012
I tried to watch Loki casually in the background and it's looking like one of those shows I really have to pay close attention to, cause I probably missed a lot of details. I'll let a few more episodes air then dedicate time to actually watching it.

Joined Oct 8, 2002
If the Time Keepers keep time from outside of time, meaning they can see the past and the future, wouldn’t they be able to know someone was going to be a Variant ahead of time and stop them?

Joined Jul 16, 2017
The timeline is gone. They killed it with the bomb thing
This

When a new timeline is formed with a big enough change, they destroy it ASAP. Imagine if they didn’t. Thor 2 would be different. Maybe mom doesn’t die. Ragnarok different. Maybe he doesn’t grab the tesseract feom the vault so thanos never gets it etc.

Joined Feb 10, 2014
I just watched for a second time and I got a feeling the timekeepers have their own motives. The whole endgame time travel was supposed to happen/sacred timeline is a bunch a bull and it’s really an event that just plays in their favor. Who’s to say what Thanos had in mind was supposed to happen, he didn’t cause a ripple in the sacred timeline. Something is def eery with these timekeepers, maybe they sought thanos a threat.

Joined Sep 11, 2011
Just watched it

the way they literally made the biggest 10 year span event of our movie lives (infinity saga) so miniscile bruh lol. Like it almost takes away the impact of the thanos event lol but at the same time increased the scope of the entire marvel universe a lot

I do think the time keepers might be the shows big bad
And I do wonder if this sets up the strange movie as well (in tandem with WandaVision)

Joined Dec 3, 2009
Ah ok. That makes sense too.

Guess that means any subsequent re-appearances by Loki in the Sacred Timeline are Variant Loki. Original MCU Loki is well and truly dead.
Seems like this Loki will end up a hero anyways, working with the TVA by the end of this and will be a key player in fighting Kang, since he’ll have a decent understanding of how time travel works..

Joined Sep 23, 2012
Very curious as to how Marvel will incorporate The Watchers in particularly Uatu in the MCU. He’ll host/narrate What If but between the construct of time and what is/isn’t supposed to be happening becoming a factor in addition to the F4 being introduced, his live action introduction is guaranteed

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now