WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

:lol: I’ve been sitting here trying to figure out who “The Volume” is.

‘The Volume’, also known as Stagecraft, allows filmmakers to shoot life-like indoor and outdoor sequences in a 3D stage environment within an indoor studio.

So...
I agree with tr1ll tr1ll said. That face definitely was animated to look like Majors & they zoomed in on that TK at the end & his face was was full focus as the judge spoke.
Gotta be a reason for that. :nerd:
I also agree with what Fozz Fozz said. He's in AM3, so I feel he might make a post credit appearance to introduce his character. I don't see him having tons of time in the actual show/series, because there are other characters and plots to focus on. This show's theme centers around who he is as a character though.
AND I agree with Master Zik Master Zik said. A version of Kang was a TK, but my gut tells me he kind of took over, is protecting his interests & no one knows it yet.

Lots of smart people in there. :lol::D

PO
I agree

Wait, how did Loki know the Avengers went back in time?
It seems he assumed and/or deducted from what Ant-Man and Tony were doing there that they were time traveling.

But yeah they didn't do much to make it obvious and it kinda just slips in there that Loki knows so I guess the insinuation is Loki was smart enough to notice/figure it out. Even more so that the time variance authority apprehended him.

They not even being subtle about it, that time keeper in the middle is Kang, looks exactly like the actor.....and they must have had a statue of him on screen like 5 times

All the people saying that middle timekeeper is Kang are avoiding the actual timekeepers from the comics, and the fact that the middle one always looks like that but is a whole other character. They might combine the two for the mcu, but the timekeepers, that one included, have already all looked like that for a long time now in the comics.

I'm more concerned about the 2050 event, why were there no heroes there, or stark bots at least?

All the people saying that middle timekeeper is Kang are avoiding the actual timekeepers from the comics, and the fact that the middle one always looks like that but is a whole other character. They might combine the two for the mcu, but the timekeepers, that one included, have already all looked like that for a long time now in the comics.

I'm more concerned about the 2050 event, why were there no heroes there, or stark bots at least?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-002043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616-002043_Chrome.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 57
What a solid episode. Pacing of the story continues and we got our first reveal. This is a series I wish all the episodes dropped at once.

- Mobius' conversation with Ravonna about never meeting/seeing the timekeepers but brings up a time that someone he met looked like one of them. His story gets interrupted by Ravonna.
- I think Loki is still playing the fence even if he's 'working' for the TVA.
- Scene at Pompeii was cool.
- The document regarding Ragnarok and how that event was supposed to happen.
- Loki getting annoyed with "Lady Loki"
- Lady Loki looks more like Enchantress. Also lead that way when Loki commented about how the people were put under a spell and that wasn't his style. But its the MCU, probably will keep it simple and say Enchantress is a variant Loki.
- Screen shot of the timeline breaching had very interesting locations.
E3_WkgrVoAEDjHV.jpg
E3_WkPQVkAQnz0t.jpg
E3_Wl6lVcAIhhjK.jpg
E3_WlnWUUAw5DQq.jpg

Looks like next week's episode will explain what this Loki variant is really doing and for what reason.

Last edited:
What I don’t get is are there multiple universes on the sacred timeline. Or the sacred timeline just one universe?

where are all those Variant Loki’s they were showing from?

I’m digging detective Loki. :lol: Him trying to hit Ms. Minutes with a magazine. :lol: This episode gave us a lot and nothing at the same time.

They need to chill with all those apocalypses tho, you know movies and shows accidentally get it right all the time.

Back
Top Bottom