WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just noticed while watching Endgame that when Tony was at home running simulations that the last one he tried was with a Mobius strip inverted(39 mins, 40secs) I'm sure it's coincidence the name is the same with Mobius from Loki, but a funny sort of Easter egg. Had no idea that a Mobius strip was an actual thing.
Well a mobius strip is a real thing and its named after the mathematician Mobius.

There's also the famous French artist Moebius that has worked with Marvel before.

Its a unique enough name to use for a time traveling agent.

Lol nah…YOU ain’t it for week to week shows. The internet has ruined you :lol:
Options makes it easier to just wait, too.
I definitely have been spoiled with binge settings.
There is sooooo much content these days though, I can wait for all on this one because there is something else to watch for the next 2 months.
Did that with this Season on Queen of the South, will do it with Yellowstone when it's back.(wait till Season Ends)
Queen Season has been over for a couple of weeks now and I still haven't got back to binge it yet.
I have about 5 shows I'm on the week to week Program with right now, so I'm not completely ruined.
RIght now I'm completely rewatching ALL OF THE MARVEL Joints in Order events happened, not order of release.
Finished Iron Man 3 this morning.
(realizing that I hadn't seen any of the AVENGERS when I thought I'd seen them all forced the complete rewatch of them all)

I’ve always hate the weekly episode drops. Let people just binge it. It feels like I’m watching regular television shows.

Last edited:
I alway hate that weekly episode drops. Let people just binge it. It feels like I’m watching regular television shows.

Nah, Disney wants to be talked about the whole 6 weeks, not 1 day.

Im with them, its better with weekly drops.

I’ve watched enough streaming and DVDs, I’m ok with regular TV schedules and even commercials. It’s almost comforting.

I dig the weekly episodes. Gives us time to digest and anticipate how the story's gonna unfold. Maybe I'm old school :lol:.

same. gotta sit and marinate what I just watched and overanalyze every frame to have the entire picture before moving on to the next episode

plus we wouldn't have daily Mephisto rumors or Clarence rants :lol:

I’ve always hate the weekly episode drops. Let people just binge it. It feels like I’m watching regular television shows.
Because……….. you are
1624310687388.gif

Ok so one thing I don't get it.

Is there multiple universes within the sacred timeline?
Or is the sacred timeline just the MCU universe?

I ask because the part where they show different Lokis (monster Loki, cyclist Loki, viking Loki) had me wondering where they came from?
Is that Loki in multiple universes? I dont get it, someone educate me.

Because……….. you are
1624310687388.gif

Actually we are paying a subscription service like (Netflix/Amazon) not NBC, ABC, FOX (free television). But, I get it.

In the past, the option to binge was given and the viewer had the option to pace the episodes (Netflix,Amazon)

Ok so one thing I don't get it.

Is there multiple universes within the sacred timeline?
Or is the sacred timeline just the MCU universe?

I ask because the part where they show different Lokis (monster Loki, cyclist Loki, viking Loki) had me wondering where they came from?
Is that Loki in multiple universes? I dont get it, someone educate me.

The TVA is basically b'sing it.

They stated the timeline is permanent if it hits the red line on the chart.

So therefore there are multiple timelines they didnt clip, cause if they clipped all the timelines, how would they know this.

Those Loki's came from timelines that were clipped.

Those Loki's dont have to be to be the cause of a new timeline, but could be a result of a timeline created by someone else.

Actually we are paying a subscription service like (Netflix/Amazon) not NBC, ABC, FOX (free television). But, I get it.

In the past, the option to binge was given and the viewer had the option to pace the episodes (Netflix,Amazon)

This is Disney, and they run it now, they dictate when and how you watch now.

The TVA is basically b'sing it.

They stated the timeline is permanent if it hits the red line on the chart.

So therefore there are multiple timelines they didnt clip, cause if they clipped all the timelines, how would they know this.

Those Loki's came from timelines that were clipped.

Those Loki's dont have to be to be the cause of a new timeline, but could be a result of a timeline created by someone else.

Oh I probably didn't catch that, so they were saying those Lokis that were being shown were from timelines they prevented to hit the red line?

Actually, you also pay for cable…….
Just like you pay for everything else
1624317693576.gif

Actually, you also pay for cable…….
Just like you pay for everything else
1624317693576.gif

Actually I don’t :lol:

Again, the original luxury of paying for additional subscriptions was having the luxury to binge.

Sort of like HBO Max, you’re able to watch movies that comes out in theaters as the release - that’s a perk. Not wait until it get to the Redbox to see it through HBo Max.

Either way, MY preference is to have the option to pace it at my pace.

Last edited:
Sylvie Laufeydottir is already mentioned in the episode. Are people still being spoiled by this?

Back
Top Bottom