WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If marvel is planning a re-release with more footage, I wonder why they're not advertising it harder. I don't think I would've known that was going down without this thread.

I never watch MTV anymore and could honestly care less for it, but what is this I hear that Captain Marvel's two second scuffle with Minn-Erva won the best fight award over Arya vs the Night King and Maga Rogers vs Thanos in Endgame?!

Blasphemy!

Reactions: wr
If marvel is planning a re-release with more footage, I wonder why they're not advertising it harder. I don't think I would've known that was going down without this thread.

Probably will push after this weekend. Don't want viewers getting upset that there was no bonus content at this weekends viewings.

I now realize why Scumbag Rogers decided to go back in time and live a new life. Since Tony died in glory, he realized that he had no one to mooch off. So in desperation he decided to go back in time to mooch off a young Howard Stark and Peggy. Captain Freeload really ain't ****.

LOL @ Arya “versus” the NK even being nominated.

Compared to that half a second fight with Minn-Erva, it was a 12 round event. Count the seconds from when Arya jumping towards the NK to the death blow. Now count the seconds it took Carol's photon blast to hit Minn-Erva.
At least it would've honored Arya's arc over the last 10 years.

marvel just smart about their marketing... feige says it in one interview and now everyones talking about it... cnbc, fox, forbes, ew, etc... it spreads like wildfire and it didnt cost them a penny

Screenshot_20190620-144525_YouTube Vanced.jpg

Reactions: wr
I can’t see why mcu can’t just throw an Easter egg of one mutant. Us fans would explode, even all you let them rest fans. I’m not talking about dropping a full X-men squad film in the next two years. But start introducing key characters for the ensemble film in 5 years. We’ll definitely get the huge drop with the eternals. But it’s so on key if they do drop the weapon x Easter egg since cap is out, so we have some build up for the new faces of the mcu. They gotta start building those new leaders now, just how they did with the OG seal team 6.

It’s wishful thinking, but that weapons program leak leads me to believe they’re dropping some weapon x stuff real soon.

I can’t see why mcu can’t just throw an Easter egg of one mutant. Us fans would explode, even all you let them rest fans. I’m not talking about dropping a full X-men squad film in the next two years. But start introducing key characters for the ensemble film in 5 years. We’ll definitely get the huge drop with the eternals. But it’s so on key if they do drop the weapon x Easter egg since cap is out, so we have some build up for the new faces of the mcu. They gotta start building those new leaders now, just how they did with the OG seal team 6.

It’s wishful thinking, but that weapons program leak leads me to believe they’re dropping some weapon x stuff real soon.
After the absolute worst CBM just dropped using that name you think anything close to that will be hinted? Bruh.... bruh

After the absolute worst CBM just dropped using that name you think anything close to that will be hinted? Bruh.... bruh

Bro who cares about dp or any fox film??? if they just mention anything with weapons program and X, casuals wouldn’t even have a clue, and we’d all **** our brains lol

Bro who cares about dp or any fox film??? if they just mention anything with weapons program and X, casuals wouldn’t even have a clue, and we’d all **** our brains lol
Well, they started to hint the Weapon X program through their twitter account this week.

I can wait for the X-Men to be introduced properly in the MCU. It'll go by quick and we'll be even more excited when they begin hinting the X-Gene or mutants in the MCU.

Well, they started to hint the Weapon X program through their twitter account this week.

I can wait for the X-Men to be introduced properly in the MCU. It'll go by quick and we'll be even more excited when they begin hinting the X-Gene or mutants in the MCU.

Exactly, that’s why I’m hoping that’s the teaser post credit

Cuz they have no plans for it.

Why do something that teases something when you not gonna follow it up?

They already got other plans in place.
That was for comics.

I don't get how all of a sudden ppl cant tell the difference between Marvel Studios and marvel comics tweets.

That was for comics.

I don't get how all of a sudden ppl cant tell the difference between Marvel Studios and marvel comics tweets.
Ahh, see I heard of the Weapon X tweets through on of those YouTube channels that always talk MCU.

People are probably fanboying and thinking everything Marvel Comics tweets is a hint to something within the MCU or related the a movie (IE Spider-Web countdown, which I think was an announcement of the a limited run by JJ Abrams, right?)

Ahh, see I heard of the Weapon X tweets through on of those YouTube channels that always talk MCU.

People are probably fanboying and thinking everything Marvel Comics tweets is a hint to something within the MCU or related the a movie (IE Spider-Web countdown, which I think was an announcement of the a limited run by JJ Abrams, right?)
Those youtube channels are just thirsty to make videos cuz they dont make money otherwise.

And yeah the Spidey countdown was just a JJ Abrams and son Spidey comic.

Yea. Need X-men to drop.
They need to pull a Spidey and delay some films :lol:

X-men comes out and guarantee a billi

Yea. Need X-men to drop.
They need to pull a Spidey and delay some films :lol:

X-men comes out and guarantee a billi
That really isnt much of an incentive anymore.

The way the MCU is moving right now Black Widow might make a billi :lol:

Gonna need a better reason than that.

Back
Top Bottom