WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Damn guys it was just a joke

th
Deportation is a sensitive topic for many and isn't a joke you ***.

I would like Lady Sif to comeback. The fact she just disappeared when Asgard was destroyed bothers me.

As a member of Team Iron Man, when I read the words typed by E everysingletime , oh, I was taken back. Team Iron Man DOES NOT share his opinion! We believe in freedom and equal rights for all. Deportation has numerous detrimental impacts on individuals who are deported, and on the families and communities they are forced to leave behind. We find his words sickening, distasteful and inhumane.

We are getting ready to start a Change.org petition to have E everysingletime banned from this thread. I'm sure the people at Disney/Marvel would not someone with this point of view in a thread dedicated to their films.

I strongly suggest members of Team Captain America to publicly ostracize him or we will be left to believe that you share in his words.

As a member of Team Iron Man, when I read the words typed by E everysingletime , oh, I was taken back. Team Iron Man DOES NOT share his opinion! We believe in freedom and equal rights for all. Deportation has numerous detrimental impacts on individuals who are deported, and on the families and communities they are forced to leave behind. We find his words sickening, distasteful and inhumane.

We are getting ready to start a Change.org petition to have E everysingletime banned from this thread. I'm sure the people at Disney/Marvel would not someone with this point of view in a thread dedicated to their films.

I strongly suggest members of Team Captain America to publicly ostracize him or we will be left to believe that you share in his words.

Damn

Back
Top Bottom