WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

upload_2019-7-30_18-5-57.gif

I dont know about you guys but ive been rewatching EG since it came out.. Cinema, bootleg and 1080rip.. It has much as replay value as IW at least for me

I..AM...IRONMAN

:pimp:

same lol. its doesn't lose its epicness at all.

Question I had after a few rewatches: originally in A1 Thor takes Loki and the Tesseract/space gem back to Asgard, where it was held in the vault until Loki gave it up to Thanos in IW. In Endgame we see that Alexander Pierce and his Hydra goons try to snatch it and Loki. So originally in A1, did they have this confrontation and we only saw what happened after? Or is this a change in the timeline, or even a retcon...?

Question I had after a few rewatches: originally in A1 Thor takes Loki and the Tesseract/space gem back to Asgard, where it was held in the vault until Loki gave it up to Thanos in IW. In Endgame we see that Alexander Pierce and his Hydra goons try to snatch it and Loki. So originally in A1, did they have this confrontation and we only saw what happened after? Or is this a change in the timeline, or even a retcon...?
Apparently that's originally what happened minus the Tony Stark heart attack.

They managed to get past Pierce with Loki and the tesseract.

It was just a way to have Pierce cameo in the finale. The council questioned the whereabouts of Loki and the tesseract and said letting them go wasn’t his call. Fury said “It wasn’t my call. I just didn’t argue with the god that did”. Thor was probably two seconds away from sticking a lightning bolt up Pierce’s ***

I didn't realize that the team shot after they determined where to locate that stones, Thor is sitting on the couch eating cereal lol

It was just a way to have Pierce cameo in the finale. The council questioned the whereabouts of Loki and the tesseract and said letting them go wasn’t his call. Fury said “It wasn’t my call. I just didn’t argue with the god that did”. Thor was probably two seconds away from sticking a lightning bolt up Pierce’s ***
Robert Redford had already retired from acting when asked to cameo. If he hadn't done it they were just gonna have Fury fill that role in the lobby.

Is this legit? If true tho man what a way to end your career Kobe ending with 60 piece esque.
Yeah, he retired the same year they filmed and the Russo Bros asked if he'd be willing to come out of retirement to do that scene.

Really cool to see him do that.

Ok?

You think I share Tom Lahren's feelings on immigration cuz I made a joke about fictional characters played by white kids? Lol

Do you assume I'm pro murder when I make jokes about Tony catching the fade?

I made a joke that people didn't like. After the pushback I've dropped it. If I'd known I was going to get the reaction I was going to get I wouldn't have made it at all.

I don't know what you want from me. It's not like I can undo what I said. I don't have a time stone.

Leave me alone b. You made posts yesterday indicating you want me to leave the thread and now you at me with this post.

Back
Top Bottom