WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I’m gonna need the 4K because I just watched that scene and didn’t see that. I’m calling ps

cap1.JPG
cap2.JPG

not 4k lol but decent. I would've never noticed this, I was always staring at the heroes coming in through the portals and crying tears of joy :lol:

Ok?

You think I share Tom Lahren's feelings on immigration cuz I made a joke about fictional characters played by white kids? Lol

Do you assume I'm pro murder when I make jokes about Tony catching the fade?

I made a joke that people didn't like. After the pushback I've dropped it. If I'd known I was going to get the reaction I was going to get I wouldn't have made it at all.

I don't know what you want from me. It's not like I can undo what I said. I don't have a time stone.

Leave me alone b. You made posts yesterday indicating you want me to leave the thread and now you at me with this post.

upload_2019-7-31_23-3-13.gif

Some easy research.

When I think about it more, they could really release a Mighty Thor movie for phase 5.

Yo! These deleted scenes got me crackin up!

Rhodey: I’ve been meaning to ask, why did you have to crash the plane anyway?

Scumbag: There were bombs on board.

Rhodey: Bombs on board... And you couldn’t jump out of the plane before you crashed it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thinking ain’t exactly cap’s strong suit

So I watched this for the first time (iTunes release). I enjoyed it, good movie and all that, but it was longer than it needed to be. They spent an hour or so with the usual "hey, let's try to convince all the other guys to join up." Really? We've seen the trailer, we know it's Endgame. We know they'll join. Disgusted with that waste of my time.

The best scene was the build up to "Avengers, assemble!" That was epic, probably my favourite scene in a Marvel movie. Overall I enjoyed it but not better than Infinity War for me.

Marvel Studios Reportedly Has Big Plans For Both FANTASTIC FOUR Villain Galactus And...Tyrant?!

According to MCU Cosmic, they're planning to introduce both Galactus and Tyrant in the near future and while it's hardly a surprise that we're finally going to get a comic accurate version of the Eater of Worlds, the latter character is definitely a surprise.

He appeared in some of the Silver Surfer's solo tales in the early 90s and was a creation of Galactus' who went rogue and became a bad guy. He later went to war with his creator and that battle resulted in the destruction of entire galaxies (ultimately he was banished by Galactus into deep space).

It could be that Tyrant will be Galactus' first herald and that Marvel Studios will hold off on introducing the Silver Surfer. Then again, if we meet Galactus in Eternals, it would make sense for him to have a different herald because that adventure will take place thousands of years before the Surfer is born. Alternately, Marvel might give Galactus and Tyrant a Ant-Monitor/Monitor-type relationship.

Either way, we don't know when and where these two will appear but it sounds like it could happen in Phase 4 which is definitely cause for celebration and a sign Kevin Feige is taking full advantage of the FOX characters who were acquired in that merger.

Marvel Studios Reportedly Has Big Plans For Both FANTASTIC FOUR Villain Galactus And...Tyrant?!

According to MCU Cosmic, they're planning to introduce both Galactus and Tyrant in the near future and while it's hardly a surprise that we're finally going to get a comic accurate version of the Eater of Worlds, the latter character is definitely a surprise.

He appeared in some of the Silver Surfer's solo tales in the early 90s and was a creation of Galactus' who went rogue and became a bad guy. He later went to war with his creator and that battle resulted in the destruction of entire galaxies (ultimately he was banished by Galactus into deep space).

It could be that Tyrant will be Galactus' first herald and that Marvel Studios will hold off on introducing the Silver Surfer. Then again, if we meet Galactus in Eternals, it would make sense for him to have a different herald because that adventure will take place thousands of years before the Surfer is born. Alternately, Marvel might give Galactus and Tyrant a Ant-Monitor/Monitor-type relationship.

Either way, we don't know when and where these two will appear but it sounds like it could happen in Phase 4 which is definitely cause for celebration and a sign Kevin Feige is taking full advantage of the FOX characters who were acquired in that merger.
Cool.

I'll be looking for easter eggs or mentions of Galactus's first herald, Fallen One. Been a while since I read that Tyrant story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom