WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Steve carried a giant metal shield to protect himself from bullets :lol:

ol boy from episode 2 basically sacrificed himself for the cause. IMO he could've just pushed the power pole over maybe blew it up and then ran back to the plane :lol:

Steve carried a giant metal shield to protect himself from bullets :lol:

ol boy from episode 2 basically sacrificed himself for the cause. IMO he could've just pushed the power pole over maybe blew it up and then ran back to the plane :lol:
Didn't make sense to me either :lol: but they needed to set up a bigger bad guy than these guys to establish them as a threat now.

If that’s the case, he should’ve just said that’s not his name. Yes, he’s black. Yes, he’s The Falcon, but he is not The Black Falcon. Going there with the kid was on some, “I don’t see color..” ****.
black falcon.gif

black falcon 2.gif

So does this new Captain america...joe or john or wtv his name is...have superpowers? And his sidekick also have super powers (super serum)?

I can’t tell. From what I can tell:

Bucky: Super soldier serum
Falcon: Normal human with tech stuff
New Captain America: Normal human
Sidekick: Normal human

Enemies
Flag Crashers
8 with super soldier serum?

Is that right? That should be a no contest beat down.

So does this new Captain america...joe or john or wtv his name is...have superpowers? And his sidekick also have super powers (super serum)?

New Captain America: Normal human with guts

Enemies
Flag Crashers

fixed. Also three medals of honor.

I’m betting that it’s revealed later that he’s on some kind of serum or steroids like Barry bonds :nerd:

New Captain America: Normal human

Enemies
Flag Crashers

The new cap said he doesn't have powers so unless he's hiding them, he's a normal dude. Was throwing that shield hard as hell for a human though. :lol:
I don't know if that dude is in the comics so I'm just going off of what I'm seeing on the show. I think new cap will either be a villain at the end of the season or main villain for the next season.

They chose a frail, recovering addict to be the new Cap?
Remember we chose a old fat ugly fake hair lying president

and he chose horrible weird people to lead things so this makes tons of sense

Now y’all gotta live with the fat ugly biden and his ***** Kamala

The new cap said he doesn't have powers so unless he's hiding them, he's a normal dude. Was throwing that shield hard as hell for a human though. :lol:
I don't know if that dude is in the comics so I'm just going off of what I'm seeing on the show. I think new cap will either be a villain at the end of the season or main villain for the next season.

He’s in the comics as some bootleg government sponsored Cap and sometimes Captain America himself when Steve was down for whatever reason.

if it helps hammer down his role in the marvel universe he’s a member of the West Coast Avengers :lol:

I’m convinced they're gonna reveal some sort of magnetic gimmick with the shield. That groove had to have been added for some practical reason.

I’m convinced they're gonna reveal some sort of magnetic gimmick with the shield. That groove had to have been added for some practical reason.

captain fraud has magnets in his sleeves + on the shield with controls on his gloves

and bluetooth

the way he just throwing the shield after a few days definitely makes t old guy look funny
It’s obvious the terrorists stole super soldier serum not vaccines and the person who texted the chick was the new captain America since he, with the government want super hero serum for their army...who may or may not be skrulls

This some truth, had me reading things that WV was top 5 marvel and what not. And that it was deeper then any other projects. I couldn’t understand it because there was no action :lol:
All of that so they could be let down by no mephisto, Vision running away, Trying to make it seem that SW saved all those peoples lives :rofl:

i said it before and for me WV still stands as top 5 simply because of the main plot of dealing with the loss ofthe love of your life and dealing with that grief, specially when you have the ability to bring them back somehow but k owing in the end you must let them go again because is the right thing to do, all that Mephisto crap I never got behind because to me it really never made sense to introduce that character in the series, the multiverse swervewith QS was a a let down, but aside from that the series was amazing TO me, because of the very relatable underlying REAL topic a lot of people have dealt with or will deal with, GRIEF.

As far as comparing the two shows, well tbh I was intrigued and itching for more of WV after episode 1, this show had an amazing opening and pretty dope episode 1, this episode didn’t really do much for me, the writing just felt sloppy and the humor felt very forced....the chemistry between Buck and Sam is great, but anyone claiming the chemistry between Sam and buck is better than that of Wanda and vision is out of their mind...lmao Wanda’s pain for vision was palpatable, Lizzie arguably has an Emmy on lock for her acting in this series, you won’t here a mention of Sebastian or Mackie getting a nod for one..

like you said, you obviously need an action packed series to keep your focus and that’s cool....that def wasn’t WandaVision at all.

i said it before and for me WV still stands as top 5 simply because of the main plot of dealing with the loss ofthe love of your life and dealing with that grief, specially when you have the ability to bring them back somehow but k owing in the end you must let them go again because is the right thing to do, all that Mephisto crap I never got behind because to me it really never made sense to introduce that character in the series, the multiverse swervewith QS was a a let down, but aside from that the series was amazing TO me, because of the very relatable underlying REAL topic a lot of people have dealt with or will deal with, GRIEF.

As far as comparing the two shows, well tbh I was intrigued and itching for more of WV after episode 1, this show had an amazing opening and pretty dope episode 1, this episode didn’t really do much for me, the writing just felt sloppy and the humor felt very forced....the chemistry between Buck and Sam is great, but anyone claiming the chemistry between Sam and buck is better than that of Wanda and vision is out of their mind...lmao Wanda’s pain for vision was palpatable, Lizzie arguably has an Emmy on lock for her acting in this series, you won’t here a mention of Sebastian or Mackie getting a nod for one..

like you said, you obviously need an action packed series to keep your focus and that’s cool....that def wasn’t WandaVision at all.
:rofl:

Cliffnotes?

Back
Top Bottom