WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The stones as paperweights is hilarious and the reveal at the end :wow: I just wonder who's more powerful the eternals or the timekeepers?

yah, i mean if the timekeepers are colleting the infinity stones like their pebbles from the beach

thanos with infinity gauntlet is probably more powerful than the eternals family theyve shown so far

Loki was really good.
I’ve just recently caught up on Infiniti War, Endgame and Captain Marvel. Marvel or Wanda appear to be the most powerful of the Avengers, Dr Strange probably up there too. I enjoyed DrStrange up there with THOR1 as two of my fav films. Anywho, Marvel and Wanda seem to go undervalued seeing as they definitely the bossiest of all them(in my opinion).

I want to watch WandaVision now since LoKi is not on binge format but, I don’t remember when Wanda was introduced or her backstory and I have to say the same for Vision.
I just found out(paused this post) and found out Vision was created in Age of Ultron(dont remeber a second of it. So, I put on Age of Ultron and boom! There is Wanda in the opening scene! FECCCCKKK!

I need to go further back.
MCU brethren, which film do I need to watch to see Wanda introduction? Is Ultron the intro of Vision/Wanda both?

Thanks for any help.

AoU is pretty much where she had a major role along with Vision and then go from there

theres an end credit where Wanda and Pietro makes an appearance before AoU but you can just youtube that

1623282819413.jpeg

it must suck to be of royal blood, but never a king, to be overshadowed by your step brother, to think that all of your actions are of your own doing....leading you to where you want to be, only to be told by a higher power that none of that **** matters, all the things you spent so much time and effort on arent t
as important as you thought, and your whole existience, your whole purpose is to be a failure so others can succeed and be their best selves.

thats some heavy **** :lol:

Last edited:
it must suck to be of royal blood, but never a king, to be overshadowed by your step brother, to think that all of your actions are of your own doing....leading you to where you want to be, only to be told by a higher power that none of that **** matters, all the things you spent so much time and effort on arent t
as important as you thought, and your whole existience, your whole purpose is to be a failure so others can succeed and be their bet selves.

he could have tried going to the frost giants….

or maybe actually helping them THEN taking them out

as important as you thought, and your whole existience, your whole purpose is to be a failure so others can succeed and be their bet selves.

the worst part of that whole scene for him is just realizing that it's his fault his mother was killed. like, even if you held the bitterness over not being king and still wanted to through with the plans, he still loved his mom and now he knows that's on him. so not only does his failures matter to boost other people (he hates), the one person in his life he cares for died because of him.

A little confused as to how there are multiple variants of Loki. Someone explain?

also, wouldn’t 2012 thanos coming to the present day to figh in EG also be variants since that thanos was suppose to live out his destiny of collecting all stones and snapping half of life. Now that he left that timeline, he never snaps people so it’s a new reality.

Stannis Baratheon type beat

A little confused as to how there are multiple variants of Loki. Someone explain?

also, wouldn’t 2012 thanos coming to the present day to figh in EG also be variants since that thanos was suppose to live out his destiny of collecting all stones and snapping half of life. Now that he left that timeline, he never snaps people so it’s a new reality.
Yea that Thanos became a variant the second he captured future Nebula. He started doing **** not on his set path but that new path he took led to an earlier death and he was going to die anyway so again the TVA did nothing.

As for other variant Lokis I assume that will be explained. This Loki became a variant due to future Avengers time traveling so its possible the time traveling of someone else (Kang :nerd:) or some group led to another variant Loki.

Damn.
I’d never seen Age of Ultron either.
How TF did I miss 3 of the 5 Avenger films.
Wait, Civil War wasn’t Avengers was it?
Now ready for WandaVision

i didn’t really get the Loki show. Not a fan of time travel and this level of abstract thinking. Not for me. Will watch but so far not enjoyable to me.

Back
Top Bottom