WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Great 1st episode. Have avoided almost all early trailers etc.
Already felt this would be the best of the 3 series & this didn't disappoint. :pimp:

-I think throughout this show we will mainly see variations of Loki based on what has been introduced & the gender fluid discussion that happened a few pages ago. Lady Loki could be the hooded figure at the end or Kang.
-Frost Giant Loki could have been referenced in that scene with with blue chewing gum. I think the devil painting is just a reference to Loki, especially with the horns. Not falling for MCU's trickery anymore. Hell the little boy could have been kid Loki. So much to unravel in this series! :lol:
-Im curious as to where the stones came from that were in the desk. They are in their raw forms (No Eye of Agamoto, No Aether Etc) :nerd:
-That Miss Minutes speech pretty much tells me this is definitely going to have a direct impact on DS2. A timeline will definitely be altered/broken etc with the keywords they used. ("Multiverse, Madness, Nexus, 2nd Multiverse War")
-The devices that the TVA are using, like when they would rewind Loki, are those basically their version of Infinity Stones?
-Will Loki seeing his future before it happens in his timeline impact anything? Strange would not tell Tony the "1 outcome" because then it wouldn't work, so I wonder by him viewing it, if that has ANY impact at all? :nerd:

PO

Last edited:
Judge said the Avengers were meant to time travel, therefore collect the past stones, bring them forward to un-snap the blipped, and then for Steve to return them. That was not a variance because it was supposed to happen.

Thanos, therefore, was meant to find future Nebula and come forward to 2023, have the EG battle, etc. For whatever reason, that wasn’t a Variance - just meant to happen in the normal flow of the Sacred Timeline

Ms. Minutes monologue dropping some big words; reminded Wanda was identified as a Nexus being - i.e. the jumping off point for Variances. The Time Keepers previously merged multiverses into the Sacred Timeline. When Variances break off, they form multiverses which could lead to another multiverse war (Dr. Strange & the Multiverse of Madness, conveniently where Wanda is an antagonist).

The set-up keeps going.

Loved Hiddleston in this. Super intrigued. Going to be the best of the MCU series so far.

Wanda Vision is clever.
Watching stuff like this is Starting to feel less and less like TV and more like, like....the truth, to some degree. I’m starting to feel like I’m being trolled.

What are the odds Strange consults with the TVA and get some their approval for the time heist...?

All of those infinity stones could’ve been from certain attempts at the time heist gone wrong. Also starting to think those stones are deactivated by The Living Tribunal.

Yea that Thanos became a variant the second he captured future Nebula. He started doing **** not on his set path but that new path he took led to an earlier death and he was going to die anyway so again the TVA did nothing.

I guess with Tony snapping everybody who came through with 2012 Thanos away from existence within 30 minutes, they probably didn’t bother. That would’ve been a lot of time reset bombs:lol:

What are the odds Strange consults with the TVA and get some their approval for the time heist...?

All of those infinity stones could’ve been from certain attempts at the time heist gone wrong. Also starting to think those stones are deactivated by The Living Tribunal.
I mean once time travel and the stones importance was explained to them they pretty much fixed it themselves so they didn't have to ask.

I'm sure one of the possible futures Strange saw was one where they didn't put the stones back and then the TVA stepped in.

The stones brought to where the TVA are have no power there. We'll have to see what happens in universe if anybody ever tries to put the stones back in a solid form again if they do have the power.

every time we saw the stones (and didn’t see them) provide a ton of opportunities where things go differently.. so I get when that one dude was like “we see those all the time”.. had a ton of people going after each of em at various points

but they did at least provide an answer to why certain people aren’t viewed as variants.. like even cap just staying in the past, they view that as what was supposed to happen

Was the middle timekeeper really kang? I noticed the resemblance to the comic kang and Jonathan majors, it was the noes for me:lol: Or is this a mephisto reach?

This is why there's that alternative take about Cap going to the past and staying there still being our timeline.

It may just be possible that Steve was suppose to always eventually go back in the past and live his life unable to change events he knew would happen because that's the way it was suppose to always happen.

Do you guys think we see Loki interact with a Time Keeper(s) or we see them in future films?

They are definitely setting up Kang. Will we see him in the flesh in Loki... Maybe?

I think he definitely makes an appearance. Even saw a tweet from a credible leaker that there is a good chance he could appear. We know he is in Ant-Man & SM/DS2 will be too packed to insert him there for an introduction.
Plus, the judge has good ties to Kang in the comics.

Thinking back now to my post last night too, I don't think he could be the hooded figure after all, because i feel that character will have some good screen time in this series & I think Kang would be a cameo/post credit if anything. So I'm leaning more towards it being Lady Loki.

PO

Last edited:
Do you guys think we see Loki interact with a Time Keeper(s) or we see them in future films?

Would be cool.
But yeah if the TK's dont make an appearance here, plenty of opportunity for them to appear in SM2 or DS2.

PO

This is why there's that alternative take about Cap going to the past and staying there still being our timeline.

It may just be possible that Steve was suppose to always eventually go back in the past and live his life unable to change events he knew would happen because that's the way it was suppose to always happen.

Great point.
I'm starting to wonder about Wanda's kids now.
When she heard her kids in the post credit, did they breach a timeline? Did her actions breach timelines? (EX: Sent kids somewhere unknowingly, Hex altered reality somehow permanently etc)

This is going to be fun to watch!

PO

Great point.
I'm starting to wonder about Wanda's kids now.
When she heard her kids in the post credit, did they breach a timeline? Did her actions breach timelines? (EX: Sent kids somewhere unknowingly, Hex altered reality somehow permanently etc)

This is going to be fun to watch!

PO
They def exist in some reality since she's somehwat communicating with them. Disney subliminally telling us to shroom or toke up before these viewings :pimp:

Tom Hiddleston did his thing.
When Loki watched how his story ended by himself, the emotions…

Loki was channeling his inner Even Stevens during his movie:lol:

2E5CD1A800000578-0-image-a-93_1447301338408.jpg

i wanna see how the loki they are trying to capture is created and i assume we get that answer, least to some degree

but i want to see what loki does if anything to try to correct his past actions, to say try to save his mother

dont know if i read it or maybe i heard it on a podcast on the ringer-verse (think that's the only thing i've listened to regarding the episode).. but i dont think loki going through that experience where he has that moment of honesty and being able to view the results of his actions mean loki is good guy know loki yet, i think we get there eventually.. but i think it still tries to pull something like maybe go after the dark elves

Back
Top Bottom