WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Thought the exchange between Loki and Mobius was interesting -

"I can't go back, can I? Back to my timeline..."

Is that because Variant Loki is, now, not only aware of the TVA's existence and/or because he fast forwarded through the rest of his life to witness his death?

Also, what is going to be up with "temporal auras" from when he walked through the wooden metal detector hoping he wasn't a robot?

Thought the exchange between Loki and Mobius was interesting -

"I can't go back, can I? Back to my timeline..."

Is that because Variant Loki is, now, not only aware of the TVA's existence and/or because he fast forwarded through the rest of his life to witness his death?

Also, what is going to be up with "temporal auras" from when he walked through the wooden metal detector hoping he wasn't a robot?
The timeline is gone. They killed it with the bomb thing

Ah ok. That makes sense too.

Guess that means any subsequent re-appearances by Loki in the Sacred Timeline are Variant Loki. Original MCU Loki is well and truly dead.

I tried to watch Loki casually in the background and it's looking like one of those shows I really have to pay close attention to, cause I probably missed a lot of details. I'll let a few more episodes air then dedicate time to actually watching it.

Loki came in like

98106c83d248defe175bf2fc664fd29b(1).jpg

Mobius and the TVA:

unnamed.jpg

If the Time Keepers keep time from outside of time, meaning they can see the past and the future, wouldn’t they be able to know someone was going to be a Variant ahead of time and stop them?

The timeline is gone. They killed it with the bomb thing
This

When a new timeline is formed with a big enough change, they destroy it ASAP. Imagine if they didn’t. Thor 2 would be different. Maybe mom doesn’t die. Ragnarok different. Maybe he doesn’t grab the tesseract feom the vault so thanos never gets it etc.

I just watched for a second time and I got a feeling the timekeepers have their own motives. The whole endgame time travel was supposed to happen/sacred timeline is a bunch a bull and it’s really an event that just plays in their favor. Who’s to say what Thanos had in mind was supposed to happen, he didn’t cause a ripple in the sacred timeline. Something is def eery with these timekeepers, maybe they sought thanos a threat.

Just watched it

the way they literally made the biggest 10 year span event of our movie lives (infinity saga) so miniscile bruh lol. Like it almost takes away the impact of the thanos event lol but at the same time increased the scope of the entire marvel universe a lot

I do think the time keepers might be the shows big bad
And I do wonder if this sets up the strange movie as well (in tandem with WandaVision)

Ah ok. That makes sense too.

Guess that means any subsequent re-appearances by Loki in the Sacred Timeline are Variant Loki. Original MCU Loki is well and truly dead.

Seems like this Loki will end up a hero anyways, working with the TVA by the end of this and will be a key player in fighting Kang, since he’ll have a decent understanding of how time travel works..

Very curious as to how Marvel will incorporate The Watchers in particularly Uatu in the MCU. He’ll host/narrate What If but between the construct of time and what is/isn’t supposed to be happening becoming a factor in addition to the F4 being introduced, his live action introduction is guaranteed

also is safe to say Dr Strange is pretty much the leader now, he seems to be the most equipped and knowledgeable to handle all these situations going forth...no?
No doubt. He and SW about to take over. I’m thinking Loki as well. MCU pulled off the old saying “nobody ever dies in comics”. Well done

also is safe to say Dr Strange is pretty much the leader now, he seems to be the most equipped and knowledgeable to handle all these situations going forth...no?

think it would have been t’challa..

but yea it’s going be strange.. then certain people with a voice but clearly not the leaders

Back
Top Bottom