WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Fixed

No way that you understand why Vision and Wanda was hiding in a hotel room in Europe, cap and tiny not talking, General Ross telling Rhodes to arrest his friends, why tiny has Cap's cell phone, without CW

Add to that, introducing spidey and bp, and cw is easily the most important pre IW movie lol

What? Which movie even connected the other infinity stones? Tony’s vision? Vision being created. Ultron’s predictions? There was even build up to civil war with Tony and Scumbag at odds fighting over Vision. Not to mention Sokovia and the lead up to the Accords. AOU was the center for a lot leading to IW.

Last edited:
Rewatching AOU and when they're preparing to go to Sokovia I peeped the Easter egg Tony putting in the Friday program for his suit a d 1st to it was Jocasta and a few others.

Rewatching AOU and when they're preparing to go to Sokovia I peeped the Easter egg Tony putting in the Friday program for his suit a d 1st to it was Jocasta and a few others.

The Wakanda Easter Egg, the Atlantis Easter Egg, Ulysses Klaw losing his arm...and if Whedon had his way Spider-Man and Captain Marvel would’ve been in the ending scene when Captain America and Black Widow Wall into the Avengers training room. They did Whedon so wrong :smh: He was so ambitious for this film and what he did manage to get in molded the MCU for another 4+ years.

In hindsight after realizing that, the actual scene is so corny because there’s nothing here that surprises you. Love how proud Anthony Mackie looks :lol:

“Well we’re not the ‘27 Yankees” :lol: :nthat: Whedon really sold the “Man out of Time” aspect of Captain America in A1 and A2

They ain't have no rights to Spidey back then. Dont remember that rumor about Whedon and AOU.

Do recall CM but fortunately that changed. For a scene like that, really only allows for one new hero that had no explanation for where they came from that would be explained in the next movie.

Last edited:
They ain't have no rights to Spidey back then. Dont remember that rumor about Eyes on and AOU.

Do recall CM but changes fortunately changed. For a scene like that, really only allows for one new hero that had no explanation for where they came from that would be explained in the next movie.

Sony and Marvel had been talking about integration for Spider-Man in the MCU as far back as ASM 1 but talks kept falling through. Joss Whedon even talks about how Sony approached Marvel right before AoU was about to be finished but the timing was too late even though Joss initially wanted him along with Captain Marvel. All the writing was there.

90EC1298-A937-48B2-8D3A-95B9300765A4.jpeg

7AE19C93-CD47-47AE-8CDE-5A76C03E4023.jpeg

All the signs were there but circa 2014 this thread was adamant that Marvel wasn’t going to see Spider-Man in the MCU anytime soon.... feels like yesterday :lol: :nthat:

83DA45E6-B91D-469A-84E1-B6FD87ADED22.jpeg

Damn Steve Rogers is a dumbass.

Stark straight up tells him documents can be amended, laws change, after they get the PR situation under control.

Then he throws a fit cuz Wanda an illegal immigrant with super powers is being kept in Avengers compound with Vision where she ****ing lives anyway

Sony and Marvel had been talking about integration for Spider-Man in the MCU as far back as ASM 1 but talks kept falling through. Joss Whedon even talks about how Sony approached Marvel right before AoU was about to be finished but the timing was too late even though Joss initially wanted him along with Captain Marvel. All the writing was there.

90EC1298-A937-48B2-8D3A-95B9300765A4.jpeg

7AE19C93-CD47-47AE-8CDE-5A76C03E4023.jpeg

All the signs were there but circa 2014 this thread was adamant that Marvel wasn’t going to see Spider-Man in the MCU anytime soon.... feels like yesterday :lol: :nthat:

83DA45E6-B91D-469A-84E1-B6FD87ADED22.jpeg
All of this was just your ridiculous reasoning.

Not evidence :lol:

Last edited:
It takes a long time for deals to get made. I remember Sony talking to marvel about integrating spidey as early as AoU, but the actual integration deal did not become official until the filming of CW. It was late into the shooting of CW too. That's why spidey's intro in CW felt super squeezed in.

It worked out for the best. The russos had two versions of how they wanted CW to go. One version had more spidey in it, but less bp. They waited for the deal to go through but it took too long, so they went with another script that had much more bp. When the Russos learned they got spidey, that's when they tossed him back into the script. But they liked the bp footage so much they decided to keep all the bp parts anyway. My point is, CW would've looked like a very different movie, with much less bp, if spidey hadn't been acquired so late.

Marvel wanted to introduce captain marvel prior to her movie twice. First at the end of AoU, and then again in infinity war. They actually had brie come in to shoot scenes for infinity war before the russos decided to stop shooting IW and End Game simultaneously. But then the russos decided that it was too complicated to shoot both movies at the same time, and Feige decided to save Captain Marvel's intro for another time.

Last edited:
No one wants to say it .. but A1 hasn’t aged well.

That experience of seeing it upon release prob won’t be topped ..i saw it 3 times the first week. But i don’t look twice if it’s on TV now

Definitely think Age of Ultron is one of my favorite MU films..it has aged well..i definitely it a lot more than A1 now..

No one wants to say it .. but A1 hasn’t aged well.

That experience of seeing it upon release prob won’t be topped ..i saw it 3 times the first week. But i don’t look twice if it’s on TV now
Just watched it last night for the first time in a while, pretty mediocre at best

The wild swing between the ones I like compared to the ones I feel are subpar is wild

Eh, does anybody really want this?
Nobody wanted the the Marvel Netflix shiws until seeing them.

Hell I don't really recall anybody wanting series for Loki or Scarlet Witch or Falcon & Winter Soldier.

Feige has said the shows will boast bigger budgets, tighter connection to the MCU, and be something new and creative. Its Marvel so I'm giving it all ****. Disney+ gonna need the large library of its gonna remain a thing anyway.

Granted we haven't seen Sif in years. **** last time may have been on Agents of Shield or Dark World. Didn't do much then. Scheduling conflicts kept her from Ragnarok and Infinity War. Same thing Is probably why she ain't showing up in Endgame with Valkyrie so there's gonna need to be something to hype that show up.

Don't have an interest in a Sit series. Preferred they explained her absence in Ragnarok and let it be.

Back
Top Bottom