WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I mean I'd agree if it was true but I'd rather watch IM3 than WW and Aquaman but you won't catch me saying I'd rather watch IM3 than CM.
like I said opinions are opinions my man. You want to believe you’re right that doesn’t make you better that’s up to you. We can go on all day.

ameL gets at least one a day right.

Aquaman had neither. Wonder Woman had neither.

Captain Marvel at least had one :lol:
I’m an equal fan of both marvel and dc, and captain marvel was wack, only the post credit scene was worth the movie ticket

Aquaman and ww actually were worth watching. Wanted my money back after CM lol..

IMO

Not better. Just right
if you say so. But you don’t speak for everyone. Carry on now
That’s confirmed?
Disney doesn’t like to overshadow their other movies. With dumbo releasing next week most likely the tickets will release that Monday or Tuesday. So unless they go on sale either this Monday or Tuesday but usually Disney focus on one movie first that week then move on

I’m an equal fan of both marvel and dc, and captain marvel was wack, only the post credit scene was worth the movie ticket

Aquaman and ww actually were worth watching. Wanted my money back after CM lol..

IMO
No they weren't.

Which is why I luckily didnt spend money to see Aquaman and didnt bother to see WW in theaters after seeing MoS, BvS, and SS :sick: :stoneface:

DC movies have sucked in the majority. I have no idea how you can be a fan of that or even pair them with Marvel.

oh my you don’t stop. What you want to get into p***ing contest. Your opinion is yours my opinion is mine. You think your right fine. golf clap for you
My point was your opinion can be your opinion and still be wrong.

Nothing about speaking for everyone :lol: No need to be all aggy about it.

my opinion in my eyes is right but then again you said IM3 was better then Captain marvel. :lol:
What? :lol:

Man you just speed reading and replying

I mean I'd agree if it was true but I'd rather watch IM3 than WW and Aquaman but you won't catch me saying I'd rather watch IM3 than CM.

I don't know how you got what you just said from that post.

I basically said IM3 was better than Aquaman and WW. That's it.

GS is down 23 by the Mavs. Where is that Oakland Wakanda base? These ****** need some of that berry for their gatorade.

Nah. I'm not big fan of WW but Aquaman is boardline BAD and WW is MEDIOCRE( right along with Captain Marvel, sorry not sorry) at best.....
Too many cringeworthy moments in Aquaman....too many. WW had its cringe moments( iffy cgi etc, dialogue) as well but those lines( & certain cgi) in Aquaman.
:smh:
WW bored me a great deal.

Aquaman was hacky but it kept my attention with Patrick Wilson yelling every 15 min and explosions interrupting dialog.

Both not good but I'll take the less boring movie.

I didnt have those problems with CM.

As soon as someone mentions a dc movie better then a marvel niketalk comes for their heads.

TDK still the GOAT thou.. BB is top 15 CBM

And batman '89 should be getting the credit X1 gets

Then there is red, history of violence and road to perdition

I don't understand how Kerr's temples don't burst watching that strategy over and over. Dirk found a chunk of the power stone or something.

It's more or less longer since we've seen a good DC movie than a Marvel one outside the Batman series. You aren't gonna compare Aquaman to TDK now right? More recent Marvel movies exist so that argument is easier to make. Shazam honestly looks entertaining.

Killmonger's suicidal *** wouldn't have gone down like this. Bait and switch don't work when you're down 30+. That Thanos reverse snap won't happen soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom