Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by rfx45, Feb 17, 2014.
lmao. Read that reach like it was in Batman monologue voice.
I agree with u 100%
I died at the Dhalsim level reach when i first saw the pic
I wish the skrulls were cgi mo cap like Thanos
Going go ahead and blame ameL
What If the X-Men Were Black?
An edited image from the series X-Men of Color.
before BP there was...
man what in the hell
A picture of him as Blade is displayed at my work building's BHM wall
I'm sure you could've put a picture of Wesley Snipes as Willy Mays Hays and people out here would believe he was a baseball player
Doing my rewatch, in Guardians I, when Quill first nabs the Orb, is there an explanation as to why it was there on that planet or why nobody else had gone after it? It wasn't secured at all
Also how did they (everyone) know where to find it?
HOWARD THE DUCK, M.O.D.O.K., HIT-MONKEY And More Coming To Hulu As Animated Series
Here's are the official descriptions for each series, including who is involved creatively, courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter:
• M.O.D.O.K. centers around an egomaniacal supervillain with a really big head and a really little body, who struggles to maintain control of his evil organization and his demanding family. Writers Jordan Blum and Patton Oswalt will also executive produce.
• Hit-Monkey tells the tale of a wronged Japanese snow monkey, mentored by the ghost of an American assassin, as he cuts a wide swath through the Tokyo underworld in this darkly cinematic and brutally funny revenge saga. Writers Josh Gordon and Will Speck will executive produce.
• Tigra & Dazzler Show is a story about two woke superheroes and best friends, Tigra and Dazzler, as they fight for recognition among powered people who make up the eight million stories in Los Angeles. Writers Erica Rivinoja and Chelsea Handler serve as executive producers.
• Howard the Duck is trapped in a world he never made, but America’s favorite fighting fowl hopes to return home with the help of his unstoppable gal pal Beverly before the evil Dr. Bong can turn him the crispiest dish on the menu. Writers Kevin Smith and Dave Willis will also executive produce.
• The Offenders follows MODOK, Dazzler, Tigra, Hit Monkey and Howard the Duck as they are all forced to team up in order to save the world and certain parts of the universe.
@ Hulu taking the Netflix Defenders approach with this group of characters.
Hope there's animated cameos of Luke, Jessica, Danny, and Matt.
That's one of the best questions I've heard on here in a long time
Maybe the location was just not known,which was why it was unguarded
There's never been in any concrete explanation for how any of the infinity stones ended up where we first see them.
Re-watching Age of Ultron. It’s been awhile. I still enjoy it very much. That opening scene and Black Widow talking to Banner at the party straight out of a film noir sounding sexy af
Make him the new Blade
Been searching for what my new avy should be today, thanks.
My bad didn't realize it was already posted
Him or Michael jai white
I mean...eh cool, I guess?