WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Why y’all always get so emo about Virgin America vs. Iron Man debates?

Literally nothing is being missed right now. Few weeks away from having something else worthwhile to talk about.

But y’all always get y’all panties in a bunch about some jokes

AE329284-50C1-4AFB-94C0-18ABDF97A4B1.jpeg

Some great art right here. Could’ve used some more blood, but I’m not complaining

Don’t know if there is an actual comic book thread but I was in the bookstore earlier today and ended up spending a ton of time in the comic section and ended up copping a Wolverine & Gambit book and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I’ve been thinking throughout the day about getting back into comics but just keep remembering being in that section of the store and feeling completely and utterly overwhelmed :lol:

Y’all got any recommendations of stories and or characters to get back into? Thanks

Don’t know if there is an actual comic book thread but I was in the bookstore earlier today and ended up spending a ton of time in the comic section and ended up copping a Wolverine & Gambit book and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I’ve been thinking throughout the day about getting back into comics but just keep remembering being in that section of the store and feeling completely and utterly overwhelmed :lol:

Y’all got any recommendations of stories and or characters to get back into? Thanks
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-comic-book-thread.329014/page-192#post-31268738

Depends on what characters/teams you like or what types of stories you prefer. There's a lot of good stuff coming out currently and slightly older stuff you can get in trade paper back form.

it still bugs me that the time travel device from deadpool 2 looks the same as the one from leaked photos

Back
Top Bottom