WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

How am I supposed to avoid these spoilers for 2 weeks when people literally typing what happened on tl got spoiled already on 1 of key moment smh

DB5549AE-8BE9-49F3-8087-15CFCCEBA0C6.jpeg

This had to have been a ploy by Disney. There’s no way that it isn’t. The video is still up and it’s been almost an hour :wow::sick:

...this movie has a legit chance at becoming the highest grossing film of all time.

I can't eem lie, it's hard as hell not to click that video but why would I cheat myself out of 10 years of the MCu for a quick couple of minutes of excitement? Yeah, I can't do that to myself. I'm out yall

Exaggeration

Nah he's not.... I went on Twitter just now scrolling my feed & saw a tweet. :ohwell:

I really don't know how Marvel allowed this to happen. Even the post credits is out apparently. Nothing is safe. :smh::smh::smh::frown:

The electronic gauntlet from the Toy leak & Professor Hulk is shown & Thor looks like Jesus with a long *** beard. Cap gets Tony's recording. Marvel goes to space to save them.

PO

Last edited:
I just realized just now how much time I spend on Twitter.

Idk what to do with my phone now that I'm not checking it out.

I guess post more on nt.. I guess :lol:

Nah he's not.... I went on Twitter just now scrolling my feed & saw a tweet. :ohwell:

I really don't know how Marvel allowed this to happen. Even the post credits is out apparently. Nothing is safe. :smh::smh::smh::frown:

The electronic gauntlet is shown & Thor looks like Jesus with a long *** beard. Cap gets Tony's recording. Marvel goes to space to save them.

PO

Not holding a screening a week before release would've been smart :lol:

And this is the ultimate problem. :lol:

It also depends on y'all feed. I can browse my IG all day and not see anything related
My twitter and ig feeds are clean from that. Lame basically the only one who would spoil ****. Homie likes seeing the world burn and then double back a day after release

My twitter and ig feeds are clean from that. Lame basically the only one who would spoil ****. Homie likes seeing the world burn and then double back a day after release
And then he leaves quitely like he just didn't do nothing :lol:

I’m not watching the clip or reading spoilers...

But what if Marvel leaked it themselves and it’s a fake clip to throw people off ?

I’m not watching the clip or reading spoilers...

But what if Marvel leaked it themselves and it’s a fake clip to throw people off ?
That's next level ish right there but I think this is the real thing. Marvel is smart but we giving em a little too much credit with that

Back
Top Bottom