WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Screenshot_20190416-052855_Instagram.jpg

Photoshopped

Lame turned full heel, (wwe status :lol::lol:) I love it. Dont care for the spoilers honestly, i have the will power, plus i have to wait 4 days after opening weekend to see it anyway. That's gonna be a rough 4 days dodging spoilers.

Lame turned full heel, (wwe status :lol::lol:) I love it. Dont care for the spoilers honestly, i have the will power, plus i have to wait 4 days after opening weekend to see it anyway. That's gonna be a rough 4 days dodging spoilers.
I'm gon be in your dm with that S@#&!
Best be warned.

Wow legit next Thursday. I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I’m thankful for every time I get to see one of these movies in theaters because almost almost 30 years ago when I was a little kid first getting into comics in 95/96, I would’ve never imagined this playing out on the big screen.

Anybody else feel that way when they get in the theater?

Yea i watched the whole video. I actually have more questions now its crazy. It didn't really spoil **** to me tbh.. Those scenes were expected but they didnt really show how it came about and whatnot.

Im actually wont be surprised if Disney did it in purpose too. Dude who took it looked like he was holding his camera in the middle of the crowd for a long time. I thought they are strict with the gadgets during early screenings.

Back
Top Bottom