WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The spoilers make no sense tho. Ill post in the other thread

It’s being verified by multiple sources including my own. The most ironic thing is this go round I love the film and the general public is lowkey hating it :lol: :nthat: this is gonna be fun...

not a tear will be shed my boys. i aint that attached. probs got more misty during black spiderman and coco than this joint.

Chris Hemsworth's biggest role prior to playing Thor was George Kirk in Star Trek (2009), which was his film debut.

georgekirkback-head.jpg
Before IW I swear this was my favorite opening sequence to a film

Alright, it’s up. If you can’t wait til Thursday or tomorrow for some of you, go into the spoiler thread. The discussions this film will create is gonna be fun. I love it! Great job Marvel!

Alright, it’s up. If you can’t wait til Thursday or tomorrow for some of you, go into the spoiler thread. The discussions this film will create is gonna be fun. I love it! Great job Marvel!
please guys...dont go in there, dont allow your anxiety and curiousity to be spoil. we just have a couple more days. fight the urge. we'll be able to enjoy it together on thursday.

lamekilla lamekilla Has the dossier full of flaming hot takes and salt to pour on this film and thusly ****ting on the entire mcu for this mondo waste of his time and energy.

:lol: it’s crazy cause I LOVE the film but many who are spoiling the film for themselves are UPSET. There is a good chance that this thread is going to be me this time last year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom