WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Team Iron man is trash until he can get his name affixed to a decent movie again.
pretty much, now all they can do is call steve a scumbag 

even though most of the avengers picked steve over tony because he makes more sense and is a better friend 
laugh.gif
Steve's incompetence as a warrior and his cowardice led to his best friend becoming a one armed killer.

That's not my opinion it's a fact that Hydra Backpack Cannon Soldier 2 got the drop on Steve and Bucky had to save him which directly lead to Bucky becoming the Winter Soldier.

If that's called being a better friend I don't know what to tell you.

Dudes are pulling Trump supporter level mental gymnastics to justify Steve's *******.
after all that and 70 years later the two best friends are still able to pass the shield around like a showtime lakers fast break and leave tony crying on the floor 
pimp.gif

Tony took a L, and that is how the history books will be written 
pimp.gif

after all that and 70 years later the two best friends are still able to pass the shield around like a showtime lakers fast break and leave tony crying on the floor :pimp:

Tony took a L, and that is how the history books will be written :pimp:  

Completely ignoring Bucky crying at Tony's feet, kissing his feet begging him for mercy while Steve got the drop on him.

That's how it'll always be remembered.

after all that and 70 years later the two best friends are still able to pass the shield around like a showtime lakers fast break and leave tony crying on the floor 
pimp.gif

Tony took a L, and that is how the history books will be written 
pimp.gif

Completely ignoring Bucky crying at Tony's feet, kissing his feet begging him for mercy while Steve got the drop on him.

That's how it'll always be remembered.
can you please find me an actual line of dialogue from the movie that came from bucky during that moment? 

I'll wait. 

at the end of the day tony got washed

you're basically the guy trying to boast that your team was up 5 with 30 seconds to go, when you ended up losing the game

can you please find me an actual line of dialogue from the movie that came from bucky during that moment? 

I'll wait. 

you're basically the guy trying to boast that your team was up 5 with 30 seconds to go, when you ended up losing the game
That comment was so nonsensical I refused to reply

roll.gif

Forgetting that just minutes before Tony was ACTUALLY crying about something that happened decades prior

peter parker got over his parents deaths quicker than tony did 
laugh.gif

he could learn a thing or two from the kid 

Has Steve Rodgers ever won a fight in the MCU vs an opponent that had a name in the credits one on one?

Serious question.

I'll wait. 

Really? Tough talk from the guy trying boast that you won a WWF handicap match with the refs and McMahon on your side (movie title). Ain't nobody worried about what the history books finna say when we all know what Tony could've done (Veronica).

View media item 2029548

I'll wait. 

Really? Tough talk from the guy trying boast that you won a WWF handicap match with the refs and McMahon on your side (movie title). Ain't nobody worried about what the history books finna say when we all know what Tony could've done (Veronica).
imaginary wins > real wins 
nerd.gif

tony is the pound for pound fan fiction champ 
pimp.gif

I guess you can keep thinking that if it makes you feel better, too bad you will never see it on screen

we all saw tony get his *** beat on screen tho 

Dude's in here really taking shots at a man, who just watched his mother get choked to death, not being over said mother's death? :smh: The hell is wrong with you people?

Next i'll hear that Peter Parker was a ***** in Spider-Man 2 for getting angry at Doc Ock for kidnapping MJ :lol: Or that Banner is a ***** for transforming in Incredible Hulk when those army guys were tackling the woman he loved to the ground. You guys want heroes that don't have any emotions?

Last edited:
Dude's in here really taking shots at a man, who just watched his mother get choked to death, not being over said mother's death?
mean.gif
The hell is wrong with you people?

Next i'll here that Peter Parker was a ***** in Spider-Man 2 for getting angry at Doc Ock for kidnapping MJ
laugh.gif
You guys want heroes that don't have any emotions?
toby maguire peter parker was the biggest cry baby ever though 
laugh.gif

imaginary wins > real wins :nerd:

tony is the pound for pound fan fiction champ :pimp:

I guess you can keep thinking that if it makes you feel better, too bad you will never see it on screen

We all seen Tony fighting both 2 on 1 and owning both.

Bucky didn't beg for his life.

Bucky actually is a real one.

Bucky has ruined his life saving Steve :smh:

How you have Superpowers and still need your childhood friend to save you? :lol:

Last edited:

imaginary wins > real wins 
nerd.gif

tony is the pound for pound fan fiction champ 
pimp.gif

We all seen Tony fighting both 2 on 1 and owning both.
if by owning you mean left in the middle of freezing russia without a ride home, then yeah we all saw that

cap was nice enough to send tony a hand written letter telling him that if he ever needs more help in the future cap will protect him 

Bucky didn't beg for his life.

Bucky actually is a real one.

How you have Superpowers and still need your childhood friend to save you?
laugh.gif
because that's what friends are for 
pimp.gif

its kind of sad that the biggest anti cap argument is that he has too many friends that are willing to fight with him 
laugh.gif

Dude's in here really taking shots at a man, who just watched his mother get choked to death, not being over said mother's death? :smh: The hell is wrong with you people?

Next i'll here that Peter Parker was a ***** in Spider-Man 2 for getting angry at Doc Ock for kidnapping MJ :lol: You guys want heroes that don't have any emotions?
toby maguire peter parker was the biggest cry baby ever though :lol:

Naah. I don't care what anybody says, Spider-Man was a dope film. Only time he cried there was when Uncle Ben died and on the day he graduated, when he was remembering Uncle Ben and how he couldn't be there. I can't get mad at somebody for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom