WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I can easily see why someone would like WS better than CW, but someone liking WS over CW doesn't mean they thought CW was a bad movie :lol:

If anything it's even clearer now that the Russos are the Gawds of CBMs and Infinity War will be their magnum opus

I like WS better than CW. If anything, CW makes me like WS even more now...I need to watch CW again, but that whole Tony's parents scene gettin the axe kinda annoys me...lol

I like WS better than CW. If anything, CW makes me like WS even more now...I need to watch CW again, but that whole Tony's parents scene gettin the axe kinda annoys me...lol

It's a strong emotional draw that draws credence to why Tony is in the movie in the first place. Yeah it was a tad bit clichè but the overarching narrative is that Steve chose his old family over his new family. He still hasn't let go of his old life even though he's closed an alien portal and defeated evil robots with ol boy. He doesn't care about any of that. He ain't about that Avenger life. None of those dudes are. And that's the point, they aren't suppose to fight together. They aren't meant to save the earth, but IF they stand together...you can be damn sure they'll Avenge it.

Masterpiece.

X men isn't gonna work now IMO for MCU. How can they suddenly introduce mutants after 8 years of films and timelines etc.

where they been the whole time since IM1? :lol:

Magneto the Holocaust survivor had his powers for 50 years and hasn't shown up once?

Nah X-Men is never going to the MCU. Just off of Deadpool's success FOX ain't letting go and are moving forward with their own universe

X-Men is dead now. X-Men movies are like the Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA right now. Actually might be worse. Might even be Cleveland Browns / Tennessee Titans status.

X men isn't gonna work now IMO for MCU. How can they suddenly introduce mutants after 8 years of films and timelines etc.

I remember many moons ago when people were saying the same thing about Spiderman and how he would be able to pop up in the MCU :lol:

All they would just have to do is just acknowledge they exist. Professor X always kept the xmen out of a lot of **** anyway.

Would you guys rather Marvel get a hold of the film rights to the X-Men or the Fantastic 4?
F4. Endless potential.

I've given up hope on the X-Men. If Marvel got them back I'd want them to just give them a break for a decade. I'd introduce a few characters in other movies during that time. To me if Marvel gets the X-Men now it'll just hamper other movies getting sequels like BP, CM, GOTG, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, and future films like the Inhumans, Thunderbolts, Black Widow, etc.

Plus I just don't think FOX cares about quality. They're satisfied with the movies they've made and are okay with it making a couple hundred mill every time. They aint trying to get in that billi game. Being in the middle of the pack don't bother them. So they'll stick with the likes of Singer and Kinberg probably for another decade which doesn't make sense to me cuz even Sony parted ways with Raimi, while not as decisicive even WB has changed the guard. I almost wonder if since Vaughn ditched the franchise if nobody else wants to do X movies similar to how ppl kept saying no to helming the DCEU and they were just stuck with Snyder.

F4. Endless potential.

I've given up hope on the X-Men. If Marvel got them back I'd want them to just give them a break for a decade. I'd introduce a few characters in other movies during that time. To me if Marvel gets the X-Men now it'll just hamper other movies getting sequels like BP, CM, GOTG, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, and future films like the Inhumans, Thunderbolts, Black Widow, etc.

Plus I just don't think FOX cares about quality. They're satisfied with the movies they've made and are okay with it making a couple hundred mill every time. They aint trying to get in that billi game. Being in the middle of the pack don't bother them. So they'll stick with the likes of Singer and Kinberg probably for another decade which doesn't make sense to me cuz even Sony parted ways with Raimi, while not as decisicive even WB has changed the guard. I almost wonder if since Vaughn ditched the franchise if nobody else wants to do X movies similar to how ppl kept saying no to helming the DCEU and they were just stuck with Snyder.

We are on the same page. But once Marvel shows us Wakanda in all it's glory, I wanna see the Savage Lands too :wow:

I need to see the gawd Kevin Plunder...

Would you guys rather Marvel get a hold of the film rights to the X-Men or the Fantastic 4?

X-men. I want them to get the same shine as the avengers have right now. Better writing/story and less Jlaw.

Plus Chris Evans can't play Cap and Human Torch at the same time... Oh wait.

Last edited:
With Fantastic Four you get so much of the cosmic universe. Kree-Skrull war, Silver Surfer, Galactus, the Celestials, Kang, re-doing the Fantastic Four themselves, and not to mention...

DR. F***IN DOOM!

Magneto the Holocaust survivor had his powers for 50 years and hasn't shown up once?

Nah X-Men is never going to the MCU. Just off of Deadpool's success FOX ain't letting go and are moving forward with their own universe

Pretty much my line of thinking as well. The Fantastic 4 are a small group of people that are just now getting powers from a cosmic event (Which could easily be Infinity War now that I think about it :nerd: ). The X-Men consist of an entire species, dating back to Ancient Egypt at the earliest. Mutants have been a part of multiple different cultures, religions, and live on all of the populated continents. Some of them have even been Gods/Goddesses. No way in hell are you going to be able to argue that they are just now showing up and have it be believeable :lol:

Not sure what all falls under the F4 banner in terms of rights, because the Kree at least showed up already in GOTG and they most definitely first appeared in the F4 comic book. But that property is valuable for Galactus, Doctor Doom, and the Skrulls alone. Along with Galactus you also get numerous Heralds such as the Silver Surfer, whose current solo series is dope and who has had similar success with his own series in the past. Besides just science Doctor Doom is also knowledgeable in the mystic arts and the classic comic book story where he and Dr. Strange team up to go to Hell and save the soul of Doom's mother is amazing and would be a perfect sequel film for Strange. Film based on that has the potential to do numbers, easily. F4 could also have a nice team-up with Spider-Man, who is basically their 5th member for all intents and purposes.

EDIT: I also think with the failure of the most recent film that the Fantastic 4 would be the easier property to gain, whereas the X-Men films are still going on.

Last edited:
With Fantastic Four you get so much of the cosmic universe. Kree-Skrull war, Silver Surfer, Galactus, the Celestials, Kang, re-doing the Fantastic Four themselves, and not to mention...

DR. F***IN DOOM!

How does Fox been have all this in their arsenal and not do anything lmaoooooo

He would have just emailed it to tony

But emailing a character important info is no where near as dramatic. We learned that the hard way from that other movie

Yeah but an email would give him a ton of time to digest the info and calm down about it. It's not like finding Bucky in hiding is easy. No way would it completely tear them apart or make them almost kill each other.
Which is exactly why Zemo didn't email it to him :lol: Why would he want Tony to have time to process the info? He wanted them to kill each other.

It only goes down differently if scumbag Steve does the right thing and tell Tony the truth after TWS and that Bucky may have been the weapon used by Hydra. You know at least get him to focus on Hydra. That way Tony has years to deal with it and like I said there's probably even less Hydra around with Tony on the hunt. At best the video gets him pissed but we'd probably getting saying "Oh you thought I didn't know that? I knew.**** Hydra and **** you Zemo." At worst, Tony aims his repulsor beam at Bucky and tells him to get out of his sight.
Magneto the Holocaust survivor had his powers for 50 years and hasn't shown up ?
That's just as stupid but you gotta look past it cuz it's a comic. Its not like it makes sense within the world. The fact simply is he wasn't created yet and Stan and Jack wanted to tell the tale in the present not date it back to the 50s. Keep in mind they weren't even the ones that made him a Holocaust survivor cuz that obviously dates him to a specific period.

Exactly why would Magneto wait until he's a much older man when he's believed in the same thing since WW2? Should've been wreaking havoc the entire time.

DR. F***IN DOOM!

I think we were supposed to get a Silver Surfer movie after Rise of the Silver Surfer, but that movie was so bad they canned it all. The rebooted film doesn't look like it has any life left either.

Marvel Studios should just write them a check for F4 and call it a day.

Last edited:
Which is exactly why Zemo didn't email it to him :lol: Why would he want Tony to have time to process the info? He wanted them to kill each other.

The question was related to what the plan was if Falcon didn't tell Tony where Cap and Bucky were going. Zemo did all that work and the plan falls apart if all 3 of them don't get there at the same exact time.

Finally caught the movie.

This is definitely one of the best from the MCU.

The only thing I thought coming into this movie would be the whole superhero registration act and having all these inhumans requiring to register themselves, not just the avengers.

I do think it would be better for the F4 to go to the MCU because of Dr. Doom alone.

Can you imagine Mads Mikkelsen playing Dr. Doom. He already has the voice and he has the face of the doom mask

DR. F***IN DOOM!

Cause fox goin fox

Hell, it took Ryan Reynolds leaking that test footage and fans getting behind it for fox to green light deadpool.. I wonder if Reynolds paid for that out of pocket

X-Men could be in MCU easy.

Hell just do the Ultimate X-Men where Xavier is rounding up teenagers and just forming the team.

Hugh couldn't be Wolverine anymore but oh well.

I don't put anything past Marvel at this point.

The question was related to what the plan was if Falcon didn't tell Tony where Cap and Bucky were going. Zemo did all that work and the plan falls apart if all 3 of them don't get there at the same exact time.

Probably doesn't kill the other WSs.. Close the door behind cap and Bucky and let them loose on them and then escape

Then he can send the info to tony whenever or send it to news stations or something

His goal was just to get the avengers to hate each other, wasn't an exact form of how that would happen

I do think it would be better for the F4 to go to the MCU because of Dr. Doom alone.

Can you imagine Mads Mikkelsen playing Dr. Doom. He already has the voice and he has the face of the doom mask

I just want to see Doom with the most severe god complex. Have absolutely no regard for anyone. First Doom was a simp. Second Doom was a petty computer hacker.

Doom needs charisma to flex on everyone and just not be beta like those other Doom's.

Cause fox goin fox

Hell, it took Ryan Reynolds leaking that test footage and fans getting behind it for fox to green light deadpool.. I wonder if Reynolds paid for that out of pocket

Yep.
Fox only cares about $$$. You have this execs who wanna add their "creative ideas" and mess up the film. Look what happened with the deadpool in Wolverine, F4, etc. RR had to go out of his way to show FOX what the fans want. Oppose to what FOX execs think will sell.

You can feel the passion Marvel puts into their movies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom