WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Cap got two ppl who would ride or die for him, a girlfriend, someone who was willing to play double agent for him, a guy who came out of retirement for him, and a fan who left his family to help his cause

IM's girl left him, he got a robot who was probably programmed to be on his side, a king who switched sides, a cripple for a best friend, and a gullible teenager who doesn't know he's on the wrong side.

Cap won so hard :lol:

BP was there at the Moscow facility and didn't help. He saw the 2 on 1 and said you on your own, b
:rofl:

View media item 2024023

Didn't someone criticize Cap for still caring about Peggy? If you saw Peggy in her prime, those feelings wouldn't go away.
This is NT though, where women are only worth their looks so if she looks old she's not worth caring about anymore

All jokes aside the only reason anyone is on #teamironman is because Tony is dope.

I don't think Tony himself believes in the accords he was just in his feelings about creating Ultron and ole girl's guilt trip brought those feelings back.

Dude went off the reservation the first time a conflict arose.

Last edited:
Half the reason Tony even wanted to sign was for yamz smh

Pepper wanted him done with being IM

He didn't want to stop

He was hoping the accords would 'split the difference'

People talking about Cap started a civil war over Bucky

Tony did it for yamz

Broke the oldest code there is 'Bros before ****'

Last edited:

He didn't want to stop

Tony did it for yamz
Why did Pepper want Tony to stop?

It seems Tony actually cared about saving people.

one problem with the movie was that I didn't buy the "we can't tell tony he wouldn't believe us" thing, I'm pretty sure tony would have looked into whatever cap tells him.

But we need that for the movie to happen.

He didn't want to stop

Tony did it for yamz

Why did Pepper want Tony to stop?

It seems Tony actually cared about saving people.
The stress of her boyfriend flying around fighting evil every week with a high chance of being killed

I'm sure it's hella stressful

Btw, Zik you were wrong about Cap being able to talk his way out of Bucky's apartment. After peeping the movie 3 times. It was clear. They were spraying after they busted the windows and doors.

Then there was Ross telling Stark 'Barnes would've been eliminated if it weren't for Roger's interference.'

Last edited:
Fox is under a new regime that is friendlier with Feige. Fox and Marvel made one deal already. And rumors of another one in the works.. So.. Guess all we got to do is wait.

I doubt it's going to be as big as Spidey. But I could be wrong.
If they get F4 and everything that comes with it this could be way bigger than Spidey.

Imagine if at the end of Infinity War pt. 2 the end credits is just:

I HUNGER...
Fox is under a new regime that is friendlier with Feige. Fox and Marvel made one deal already. And rumors of another one in the works.. So.. Guess all we got to do is wait.

I doubt it's going to be as big as Spidey. But I could be wrong.

they need to just let marvel use the word mutants instead of enhance and let dead pool 2 get taskmaster and ill call it a deal 
Well even then they can only call mutants mutants :lol: Every powered person in the MCU currently isn't a mutant. They're not gonna start calling inhumans, mutates like Cage and Spidey mutants.
3 times I've seen the movie and I still don't understand what point dude was trying to say about Empire Strikes Back :rofl:
:stoneface:
I do wonder why they asked how old is this guy when Spidey brought up ESB. If anything everybody else would've been kids at the right age to see ESB and know exactly what he's talking about.
Does bp have strong villains? His suit is basically indestructable. I know andy serkis is one but his character is aou seemed kind of weak.

@Master Zik
-- help us out here -- who do you think the villain will be?
Klaw was mentioned and I already brought up BP's brothsrs Jakkara and White Wolf to make it really personal for T'Challa.

There's also Man-Ape but I'm not a fan of simian themed villains.

Last edited:
Guess he just didn't want to interfere in other people's business. He heard zemo confess the bombing was his work so that's who he needed to talk to.

Rhodes asked how old he was cuz he called ESB a really old movie :lol:

*edit

Ohhhh it was a really old movie :rofl:

My bad I thought he was referencing one of the prequels from ten years ago :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom