WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Apart from vision which I'm not sure how to judge their relationship because the vision is weird, Wanda is clearly closest to Steve.

He has spent the most time with her training her to control her powers and since hawkeye retired and her brother died, Steve and Vision are the only people she has in her life.

When Steve defender her in front of Tony 
pimp.gif

That's why Cap is my dude 

Yeah and it seemed like even though he was unhappy with the way things played out, Tony doesnt hate Steve and understands where he was coming from.

It all depends on how the thanos threat arrives, because if its like a mass alien invasion I'm sure the governments of the world will be to busy worrying about the fate of humanity to not accept help from Steve and friends. 

My guess is the first move will take place on earth with Thanos launching an all out attack to get the gem in vision's head. So my guess is the phone call is not needed and both squads show up to help protect the world and vision's forehead.

Then vision dies or somehow can still live without the gem and they have to regroup and beat thanos in space for the second movie. 

I lowkey believe Tony will put a small but powerful arch reactor in Vision's forehead to replace the gem

Yeah and it seemed like even though he was unhappy with the way things played out, Tony doesnt hate Steve and understands where he was coming from.

It all depends on how the thanos threat arrives, because if its like a mass alien invasion I'm sure the governments of the world will be to busy worrying about the fate of humanity to not accept help from Steve and friends. 

My guess is the first move will take place on earth with Thanos launching an all out attack to get the gem in vision's head. So my guess is the phone call is not needed and both squads show up to help protect the world and vision's forehead.

Then vision dies or somehow can still live without the gem and they have to regroup and beat thanos in space for the second movie. 
I lowkey believe Tony will put a small but powerful arch reactor in Vision's forehead to replace the gem
but doesn't the gem somewhat control his brain?

like not just powering it but also influencing it and giving vision his personality?

without the gem he would just be robot jarvis i think 

don cheadle looked hella old in the movie

they should use this as an opportunity to get someone younger

"I'm sorry Tony, even though the spinal replacement was a success I'm afraid your friend will have to live the rest of his life looking like terrence howard"

Apart from vision which I'm not sure how to judge their relationship because the vision is weird, Wanda is clearly closest to Steve.

He has spent the most time with her training her to control her powers and since hawkeye retired and her brother died, Steve and Vision are the only people she has in her life.

When Steve defender her in front of Tony :pimp:

I still think she holds Clint closer to her heart than Steve. Yeah, Steve's been training her but Clint's the first one to call her an Avenger and show any type of affection for her. He also named his son after her brother. I'm sure there's been more backstory. I can definitely see Wanda spending her time off at Clint's with his family

but doesn't the gem somewhat control his brain?

like not just powering it but also influencing it and giving vision his personality?

without the gem he would just be robot jarvis i think 

Who knows. I think there's clues in the movie. He speaks about the gem. The more he learns about it, the less power it has over him. He becomes self sustaining. Maybe at the point it's ripped out he doesn't need it as anything more than a battery which an arch reactor can replace.

Last edited:
don cheadle looked hella old in the movie

they should use this as an opportunity to get someone younger

"I'm sorry Tony, even though the spinal replacement was a success I'm afraid your friend will have to live the rest of his life looking like terrence howard"

Michael B. Jordan :nerd:

I don't think steve and tony will have any problem working together again if they need to

it will be interesting to see how guys like dr strange are recruited to the team

I'm guessing it will end up being tony who has the tech to get everyone to space, unless starlord rolls up and picks everyone up 

Based on the ending to Civil War, Steve clearly has no problem working with Tony i'd say. However, with the Accords still being the law of the land I could see Steve and his guys staying underground for the first part of Infinity War. Then you have Tony working with Vision, Upgraded War Machine, Spider-Man, and recruiting people like Dr. Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Then he eventually uses that cell phone to call in Steve and everyone else.

True.

So far we have the Mind Stone with Vision on Earth, the Space Stone with Heimdall on Asgard, the Reality Stone with the Collector, and the Power Stone with the Nova Corps.

And in terms of films we have Dr. Strange, GOTG 2, Spider-Man Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok, and Black Panther before the first Infinity War film. I could see Ragnarok ending with Thanos gaining the stone from Asgard and GOTG 2 with him gaining the stone from both the Corps and the Collector. Then you have him getting the Mind Stone at the end of IW1. I'd assume, if Thanos doesn't already have them, that the other two stones (Time and Soul) will then be showing up over the course of the next 5 films.

In terms of an invasion I really think that his Black Order, which is only a small group, from the latest comics would honestly be enough. Don't think Marvel would have 3 Avengers films and make each feature a large invading force. It's time to shake things up and allow for more individual fighting.

When Steve defender her in front of Tony :pimp:

I still think she holds Clint closer to her heart than Steve. Yeah, Steve's been training her but Clint's the first one to call her an Avenger and show any type of affection for her. He also named his son after her brother. I'm sure there's been more backstory. I can definitely see Wanda spending her time off at Clint's with his family
They are both strong relationships, I doubt she will ever have to choose between the two.

It was very cool how at the beginning of the movie both cap and widow knew exactly what was happening around them but they still took the time to test and train Wanda to scan and evaluate every bit of her surroundings.

Was good writing to show that she was still in training which foreshadows her mistake later on. While also establishing that the older members have taken an advisory role over her which is consistent with the end of age of ultron.

I want to see star lord meet tony and have tony totally geek out over all the cool space tech while starlord geeks out over an iPod that can hold 3000 songs.

X-Men getting trash reviews. Had a feeling Deadpool was a fluke. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

FOX needs to give that dream up and let MCU save that franchise :smh:

In terms of an invasion I really think that his Black Order, which is only a small group, from the latest comics would honestly be enough. Don't think Marvel would have 3 Avengers films and make each feature a large invading force. It's time to shake things up and allow for more individual fighting.

Dear God. Please.

Since Marvel seems a fan of fighting around the globe I'd love to see individual fighting happening at the same time..

Like Spider Man fighting in NY

Cap fighting in Europe somewhere

BP fighting in Africa

Etc. etc.

Then eventually the team 'assembles' :pimp:

So at this point how much of Wanda's power can she control?  If I'm not mistaken she's powerful enough to take out everyone else on both sides in the movie by herself once she has full control of her powers right?

X-Men getting trash reviews. Had a feeling Deadpool was a fluke. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

FOX needs to give that dream up and let MCU save that franchise :smh:

You gotta look at deadpool as outside of the Singerverse

Studio didn't have a ton of faith in it and let them do their own thing

Like SS not being a Snyder movie

So at this point how much of Wanda's power can she control?  If I'm not mistaken she's powerful enough to take out everyone else on both sides in the movie by herself once she has full control of her powers right?
She has full control of her powers, but she can improve on the strength of her abilities and how long she can focus.

Also her general decision making which is mostly what cap's training was about.

You gotta look at deadpool as outside of the Singerverse

Studio didn't have a ton of faith in it and let them do their own thing

Yup studio basically 'Alright you been wanting to make the movie. We'll finally let you do it. But, but. We're going to cut all the money.'

(A couple days before the film is officially greenlit) 'Ok, I know we been cut your money but we'll cut even more money now.'

Tim's like: 'Ok I can work with this money. No worries.'

What does Tim do? He ends up having Deadpool outgrossing DoFP :pimp:

That man is awesome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom