WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I've been thinking are iron man suits and variants (like the war machine armour) powered completely by one ark reactor? That seems like poor planning to not have any other form of backup

CiHAuY1VEAAKCpp.jpg:large

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Blake Lively has the charisma of a bowl of 3 day old oatmeal.

Blake Lively is living breathing white privilege, the fact that I know her name deeply annoys me.

She is a B- level beauty with D- level acting skills and F- level charisma.

Last edited:
Blake Lively has the charisma of a bowl of 3 day old oatmeal.

Blake Lively is living breathing white privilege, the fact that I know her name deeply annoys me.

She is a B- level beauty with D- level acting skills and F- level charisma.
denzelboom.gif

I've been thinking are iron man suits and variants (like the war machine armour) powered completely by one ark reactor? That seems like poor planning to not have any other form of backup
it wasn't before, in the two pervious films (IM3 and AOU).. he essentially was able to use parts of the suit by themselves

and from the image of the suit, you have to assume the mini lights are the power sources on the various parts

they made tony's suit per avengers 1 level, since he had to push a bottom on the to 'suit up'.. and the glove was similar to the suitcase armor in that he had to do actually do something before it activated

in IM3 and AOU, all he had to do was signal for anything and he would get parts of his suit.. and then you have veronica

Last edited:
Not really into T'challa with a cape unless it's a super short cape like the OG Jack Kirby design.
I wouldn't mind if they use it like thor's helmet.. if he's in some sort of ceremonial event or something, then throw on the cape

I always liked the gold for the king/royalty aspect and the all-black for the warrior aspect.

EDIT: Also, sitting on a throne with a cape > sitting on a throne without one. :pimp:

Last edited:
Blake Lively might not be the most attractive woman on the planet, but she's gorgeous regardless. Don't know what some of y'all are on right now, but I can't co-sign it :smh:

Can he marry a chick with a white haired mohawk named Ororo? :nerd:

Naah. Trust me, that marriage was written terribly in the comics. No need to transfer that **** to film.

Last edited:

I'm talking in the context of Hollywood actresses. obviously for a regular person she's very pretty human.

I don't find her attractive at all but objectively speaking she's not some unforgettable screen object. she's pretty, tall, thin and blonde, many of those women exist in hollywood.

Last edited:
I'm talking in the context of Hollywood actresses. obviously for a regular person she's very pretty human.

I don't find her attractive at all but objectively speaking she's not some unforgettable screen object. she's pretty, tall, thin and blonde, many of those women exist in hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom