WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

lol she explained it in the film though. And to be fair that's also more of a regional thing, specifically Philly.

lol she explained it in the film though. And to be fair that's also more of a regional thing, specifically Philly.

I've only heard three people say jawn in real life and they were all from Philly.

Exactly. Only time i've ever heard it was 1)when I visited Philly on a road trip and 2)when I was in Orlando and met a group of people vacationing from there. I asked one of the guys about it then and he said that people in other parts of the state use the term as well, but that its mainly used there.

Surprised they got Idris Elba back. I guess a contract is a contract and a paycheck is a paycheck. I hope they've given him and Anthony Hopkins more to do.

I just want to see surtur

And the enchantress and executioner

Obviously I want a good movie.. Would be cool to see a mind controlled hulk unleashed, like in the hulk vs story

Also, get my dude beta Ray bill in there

Last edited:
Marvel been on a creative roll for a while

WS
GotG
AoU
Ant Man
CW

Their last 5 movies

I do not forsee any upcoming movies dipping down into Thor 2/IM3 quality. I think Marvel is past that now.

Last edited:
8)I have hope for Thor 3.

The first Captain America is on FX right now, doesn't even feel like it's been 5 years since I first watched this crazy to think about how far we have come.

Also to think we went form tiny body Cap CG to Young Tony in Civil War
eek.gif

Last edited:
I mean it's cool and good if it does but that's one sequel late.

This is it, contract is up as far as Thor movies go. It's up in the air if there'll be another one.

Marvel been on a creative roll for a while

WS
GotG
AoU
Ant Man
CW

Their last 5 movies

I do not forsee any upcoming movies dipping down into Thor 2/IM3 quality. I think Marvel is past that now.

Doc Strange maybe

I'm still trying to figure out Iron Man 3.

I hate that movie and it was a critical and commercial success

I don't even know a person in real life who likes it

Lowkey not thinking Doctor Strange will be great. It'll be decent.

I think it'll be somewhere around Incredible Hulk and the first Thor. Maybe slightly better but in that range. Might seem like an insult to some but I like both films.

Now you see me 2 is gonna kick Strange's *** lol (not really)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom