WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

giphy.gif

I was on youtube watching funny cast interviews for gotg2. Seems like Pom bae and Karen bae became bestfriends. The cast all seem close and get along but then you remember bradley cooper and vin diesel didn’t really do press for the movie. It was discussed here before but it might be awkward with him and zoe but weird I don’t remember him doing one interview for the sequel. I think someone posted vin didn’t do the voice for young groot.

I present to you the posters to one of the greatest movies of all time and the film that made me in love with this shared universe

Marvel's The Avengers

avengers_ver14_xxlg.jpg

avengers_xxlg.jpg

avengers_ver2_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver3_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver15_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver16_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver17.jpg

avengers_ver18_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver19_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver20_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver21_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver22_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver23_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver24_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver6.jpg

avengers_ver7.jpg

avengers_ver8.jpg

avengers_ver9.jpg

avengers_ver10.jpg

avengers_ver11.jpg

avengers_ver12.jpg

avengers_ver13.jpg

avengers_ver4_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver5_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver26_xxlg.jpg

avengers_ver27_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver25_xxlg.jpg

avengers_ver28_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver29_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver33.jpg

avengers_ver34.jpg

avengers_ver30_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver32_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver31_xlg.jpg

avengers_ver35_xlg.jpg

Bonus Variants:
avengersbg1.jpg

avengersbg.jpg

avengersbg.jpg

avengersbg.jpg

avengersbg.jpg

avengersbg.jpg

davidbrooks_avengers700.jpg

Ibdont know about that greatest film of all time comment

I said its one of the greatest films of all time, I'm sure most people in this thread would agree. There has never been a crossover film of this magnitude before and the execution of it was almost flawless.

I said its one of the greatest films of all time, I'm sure most people in this thread would agree. There has never been a crossover film of this magnitude before and the execution of it was almost flawless.

I agree. While there's a handful of better movies in the MCU now, this movie will always just be one another level just because it was the "first" and everything from the buildup to execution was done perfectly. The only legit knock against this movie is Cap's costume:lol:

I'd dare put it on the same level as the original Star Wars, as far as it's significance to movies.

Yea.. it's like a sequel to Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Hulk rolled into one mega movie that had been built up for 4 years.

Nothing has captured that magic of seeing them all the screen for the first time.

yup, they used Thor's enemy, the Tessaract from Captain America, Iron Man's building, and um Hulks...um I dont know his pants?

For a culmunation, if you dont think thats one of the greatest movies ever then you need to leave this thread right now.

I think a lot of ppl really underestimate how difficulty it was to make an Avengers 1 movie. That movie had a lot of legwork to be done because almost all of the characters hadn't met each other before.

it finally hit me why they haven't shown any Antman in any Infinity War trailers, so we had 2 trailers so far (the comic con one and the regular one) and no Ant-man. why? because they arent promoting his movie yet, in the SDCC trailer it featured prominently the Guardians, why? because the Guardians movie was just coming out and they wanted to feature them alot,, the main trailer that hit last month had a lot of BP because his movie is coming up next. After BP drops we should get a new IW trailer with lots of Ant-man so they can cross promote IW and Ant-man and the Wasp.

I knew that they didn't show Ant-Man. I didn't realize they'd do a cross promotion at a later date for his next film. Smart stuff.

^ ^ ^
Spy-D is one of their plans to rebrand Miles, it hasn't come to fruition yet but it has been talked about to an extent and that possibility seems imminent.

The name is terrible. Sounds like a bad 90s character. I could see Spy-D fitting on a team with Avengelyne and Adam X the X-Treme. There has to be someone who has a better pitch for Miles than that. Going from being another continuity's Spider-Man, to the main continuity's "other" Spider-Man, to "Spy... D?" is the ultimate disrespect.

Ya'll are talking about everything aside from the film. Yes it was an experience that will never be repeated. Yes, the buildup was great. But the actual film itself isn't that GREAT to be considered one of the greatest of all time.

Ya'll are talking about everything aside from the film. Yes it was an experience that will never be repeated. Yes, the buildup was great. But the actual film itself isn't that GREAT to be considered one of the greatest of all time.

Ok so whats wrong with the film?

Me and a bunch of cousins went to go watcht that movie, and I didnt understand the buildup at all. Only hardcore fans knew abou tthe whole MCU thing they were trying to build upon. I was a casual movie goer and I didnt see any of the previous movies. I enjoyed the living hell our of that movie, and still to this day I can consider it the almost perfect superhero blockbuster. When I walked out that theater I turned to my eldest cousin that was there and said "yo, that was one of the best movies Ive ever seen"

The story, the script, and the pacing in the movie was damn near flawless. The final battle for Manhattan had some of the best set pieces Ive ever seen even to this day.

You absolutely cannot say that movie wasnt at a minimum a 9/10. It's ludacris for anyone in here to say otherwise.

You can't talk about the experience of watching it and its greatness as if its too separate things. If the movie wasn't that great the experience would be **** :lol:

I remember when I watched Avengers for the first time and the camera cuts away from Fury and they cued the title and the music swelled. The feels dog

You can't talk about the experience of watching it and its greatness as if its too separate things. If the movie wasn't that great the experience would be **** :lol:
Things like that simply take time.

Not to mention replay value.

Plenty of movies are good and some even great on first watch but when given thought and a 2nd rewatch get knocked off the pedestal. Its called perspective.

The first time you have sex raw is great but its not the BEST time you've done it since. Have more sex and things get ranked and adjusted accordingly. Doesn't mean you can't rave about the overall experience. Same with watching movies. Its basically why nostalgia is a thing.

What a horrible correlation. I loved the first Paranormal Activity, but the experience watching it wasn't great because the crowd was awful.

Back
Top Bottom