WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Lame we feel your passion maybe. Almost admire it. It just be feeling like you like being a contrarian sometimes. We all knew you was gon do this as soon as you started

You literally read words on the screen. You haven’t seen the movie yet butsomehow can definitively say how good it isn’t. That’s assinine.

You’ve gone out of your way to ruin the movie for yourself and now want to stand on a soap box talking down to folks who intend to go enjoy this movie.

I read words on a screen, checked with those who have seen the movie to confirm said words on the screen, some who have even chimed in with shared criticisms AND HAVE WATCHED THE PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE FILM ON TORRENT. IG HAS PLENTY OF GRABS FROM THE FILM. MARVEL REDDIT LEAKS LITERALLY HAS THE WHOLE MOVIE UP. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

Curious as to how I ruined the movie for myself? I surely would have been way more upset had I gone into the movie with expectations sky high and got the results we are now speaking about. And who have I spoken down to? Who have I deterred from seeing this movie. Was I not posting about staying firm and holding on to the theoretical ship yesterday? I want everyone to go see the film twice, to guarantee the film’s success because I truly don’t know how the General Audience will perceive this film. Kind of a weird accusation on your part but again, If “IM” pointing out numerous flaws on an MCU movie the movie did something wrong. Im not the only one sharing these sentiments which should be the biggest giveaway.

hulk didn't want to be mindless hulk anymore. AoU he saw his destruction and left. Thor he wasn't mindless anymore chillen.
He knew he needed to fight but he also knows to beat the enemy he would've had to turn that switch on again. He was mentally not trying to do that seeing all those civilians as well

So I agree with this. Also, I think they're going to have Hulk really going crazy in A4 against Thanos. It's gonna be something serious. This might be how we get a version of World War Hulk. Banner can't turn into Hulk, then something massive happens and he finally Hulks out.

Iron spidey tho :pimp:

MCU spidey is just perfect. When i try to remember all the great fight scenes. He's always in it.

69B371FB-E0A4-45CF-AA34-0C13C4834C2C.jpeg

I’m ready for tomorrow night

Lame we feel your passion maybe. Almost admire it. It just be feeling like you like being a contrarian sometimes. We all knew you was gon do this as soon as you started

C’mon dog, it’s not me that the contrarian. You even replied to a post I made a few weeks back where I mentioned my fear of this movie not living up to the hype. We were all in here a week ago talking about “I want spoilers, don’t come in the thread if you don’t wanna get spoiled. I’m gonna spoil the **** out of this movie” then I found the spoilers and mentioned that this movie ain’t what it should be and now people are up in arms like “watch the movie, you tripping. You spoiled the movie for yourself and now you mad. Why did you go looking for spoilers?” :lol: the spoilers are real. The movie ain’t changing them. And the thing is if you enjoy the movie you enjoy the movie. Everybody has different flavors and expectations. I just know for me, I expected better. If the movie was worthy of the hype I would’ve been in here shouting to the mountain tops. But again I’m honest to a fault. This ain’t it. We all know it. We’re the first ones shouting out Rotten Tomato scores on every MCU film when it’s 90+ but now we acting like Rotten Tomatoes don’t mean **** cause IW is sitting at an 86 :lol: which is great for a summer blockbuster....but this movie was supposed to be MUCH MORE. The thing is I feel like I enjoy the movie to an extent. I could never hate a film that has Thanos fighting Dr. Strange and Iron Man. There’s cool parts. But I can’t front, I’m let down personally.

This thread is going to be crazy Fri morning...

Ppl losing their minds off of reading spoilers and the RT score

Or more specifically, one person

Yo! Who the hell are you people in here? Film critics?!? Y’all need to stop being so damn technical. Was the movie emotionally satisfying yes or no? We have been in this thread since God knows when and you damn people talking like y’all are Roger Ebert? Dude

Is the payoff of the film worth it or not? Jesus Christ just answer that question

Lame I feel you . I do. And I see what you're saying. The hype for this movie is astronomical. And after watching it.... Yes not quite what I was expecting. But honestly that's what makes it better to me. This movie was phenomenal. I expected something a tad different. But I also ONLY watched the first trailer and only did llthat once. It was a great accumulation of all the movies, While...giving Thanos his own story also. This is why I keep saying just watch the movie man and let all the missing pieces fit in for you.
Is this my favorite Marvel movie... No.
But as I said with black panther this is Def up there with my fav movie all around. It was a good watch. And I honestly don't know what more could have made it better for me. Especially being unaware of Thanos full story outside the original comic from the 90s. This movie allowed everyone to enjoy. And unlike the new star War trilogy they incorporated all movies the right way.

Yo! Who the hell are you people in here? Film critics?!? Y’all need to stop being so damn technical. Was the movie emotionally satisfying yes or no? We have been in this thread since God knows when and you damn people talking like y’all are Roger Ebert? Dude

Is the payoff of the film worth it or not? Jesus Christ just answer that question

Nope. Unless you wait for A4. But what do I know, I’ve only read every single detail that’s happens and watched the biggest scenes online.

Lame I feel you . I do. And I see what you're saying. The hype for this movie is astronomical. And after watching it.... Yes not quite what I was expecting. But honestly that's what makes it better to me. This movie was phenomenal. I expected something a tad different. But I also ONLY watched the first trailer and only did llthat once. It was a great accumulation of all the movies, While...giving Thanos his own story also. This is why I keep saying just watch the movie man and let all the missing pieces fit in for you.
Is this my favorite Marvel movie... No.
But as I said with black panther this is Def up there with my fav movie all around. It was a good watch. And I honestly don't know what more could have made it better for me. Especially being unaware of Thanos full story outside the original comic from the 90s. This movie allowed everyone to enjoy. And unlike the new star War trilogy they incorporated all movies the right way.

You’ve got balls tdogg. Major respect for saying what a lot of people don’t want to hear right now. Like I mentioned earlier, everyone’s cup of tea is different. What’s not great to me can be great to someone else and vice versa. It’s what makes this thread great, differing opinions. It justs disappointing for me that not only does it not live up to the 6 year hype in my opinion but it’s not gonna be on top of my list for MCU films. And the film isn’t anywhere near as egregious as The Last Jedi but the similarities in terms of not living up to they hype (again in my opinion) and the things done for the purpose of shock value are just to similar to be ignored.

I kinda feel if you have to take time and decide where Infinity War ranks in a list of MCU films, then it’s gotta be a disappointment. Now I’m not saying it is a disappointment, but my belief is that this movie should without a doubt be #1 on the list, and if it’s not, something went horribly wrong. It’s the culmination of 10 years of films. It better be #1 on my list damn it! I expect it will be.
To be fair, its one half of a culmination of 10 years of films.

It really seems despite stressing that IW is its own movie and things changed so its not just part 1 was all a lie.

Comparing it to the Last Jedi backlash I think is a bit much and the exact reason I hate this instant "hot take" culture.

People have to understand that while audiences love the Marvel movies,,, to a large group of people, Star Wars is their RELIGION. I'm talking,, frothing at the mouth, dressing up as Jedi for their weddings, believing in the existence of an actual Force, etc. There's levels of dedication to this fandom.

Which is why a movie that isn't to their liking (I.E. The Phantom Menace; The Last Jedi) will be taken to much greater offense (and addressed at higher volume) by these contingent of fans.

Back
Top Bottom