WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Why are some of y'all obsessed about not being able to see how Thanos got the power gem on Xandar?

Who the hell on Xandar is strong enough to stop Thanos and the Black Order? :lol:
Nobody but Xandar has the Nova Corps. Would be cool to see Nova but maybe they tie Thanos taking the power stone from Xandar into Nova's origin

Same thing happened to me. My lil couson is 9 and asked about spiderman movies. I heard other kids askin their parents to explain how this works too :lol:

I loved it. I even shed at tear.

FirmNiftyGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

But Andrew Garfield's acting when Gwen Stacy died... BRUH! I felt that.

This scene broke my damn heart in the theater.

My son is 8 and straight up said “but they’re filming Spider-Man homecoming 2 soon?” He’ll be back right? :lol:

Haven't told him about HC2 yet :lol:

I should tell him but i'm going to spoil IW.

I'll deal with telling him about SM's fate after IW.

Innocence, man.

Your kid enjoyed the film?

Haven't told him about HC2 yet :lol:

I should tell him but i'm going to spoil IW.

I'll deal with telling him about SM's fate after IW.

Innocence, man.

Your kid enjoyed the film?
He wants to watch it again :lol: it’s funny I jokingly told him Red Skull is in infinity war and when he popped up on that planet with the soul stone I freaked out :lol:

You’re waiting until this Friday to take him? Crazy his classmates will ruin that movie with spoilers come Monday morning at lunch and recess :lol:

For all you conspiracy theorists

What was your take on Thanos seeing younger Gamora in his vision after the snap? Was it her? Was it Death?
I want to say it was inside the soul stone. In the comics, inside that stone there's an entire soul world.

Where every person that has used or come in contact with the stone their soul ends up in.

My order of favorite villains after this film

Thanos>killmonger>heath>bane
killmonger over heath?!

cut it out.

I could see MAYBE thanos due to hype hangover but killmonger?

jokers scene/plot just in the opening scene is enough to put him over 75% of movie villains based on brains, psychoticness, and execution.

He wants to watch it again :lol: it’s funny I jokingly told him Red Skull is in infinity war and when he popped up on that planet with the soul stone I freaked out :lol:

You’re waiting until this Friday to take him? Crazy his classmates will ruin that movie with spoilers come Monday morning at lunch and recess :lol:

Oh damn, i forgot about that.

I gotta remind him to watch out for spoilers.

For all you conspiracy theorists

What was your take on Thanos seeing younger Gamora in his vision after the snap? Was it her? Was it Death?
that she's not really dead. whether she's alone or not, possibly alone because she was thanos sacrifice. and that the conclusion of A4 is gonna have something to do with thanos coming to a realization and possibly sacrificing himself to free her. I wouldn't be surprised if theres a law that makes it so whoever holds the stone can be the only one who can destroy it and/or free the person who was sacrificed for obtaining it. possibly reviving gamora and giving her full possession of the stone, where she then destroys it. I can't see thanos being killed. I think the only way he is "defeated" is if he offs himself or just gives up.its Disney. you know he's gonna have an oh **** moment where he redeems himself.

Last edited:
I have no doubt in my mind now Captain Marvel is going to be pure greatness.

This movie got me so pumped.

I have no doubt in my mind now Captain Marvel is going to be pure greatness.

This movie got me so pumped.

same.

I know little about the character but just on the pure fact that it takes place in the 90s and the soundtrack they put together for Guardians I know its gonna be perfect.

Came out of second viewing. Crowd wasnt as crazy but there was still applause and chatter. Especially at Thors entrance.

I didnt hear it at first but Thanos says the snap kills people at random

Guys I have 3 hw assignments due today and I still haven't done them... IW destroyed me. It's all I've been thinking about since I saw it.

I've no doubt in my mind that A4 is going to be making so much money. Ppl will kill each other to get to the theater first...

And marvel studios worked a miracle on Thor. He went from a character I cared about least to one of my favorite avengers. I can't be alone on this either

When he pulled up to Wakanda, this was me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom