WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tumblr_p7xfqp9UGV1usfzn8o1_400.gif

BRUH

:frown::frown::frown:

Just got back from seeing it last night :nerd: Spidey and Groot were just kids man :frown: I enjoyed the movie but Thanos was def a villian. I feel like that cut scene "did you do it?" Is at some point gonna have Thanos unsnap his fingers. I can't see Spidey staying dead. Thanos gonna have a V8 and say I guess I can use the glove to make the universe sustainable for everyone... glad I stayed out of the thread and away from spoilers so it was kinda surprising. Advertisements had hulk in wakanda so I was looking for that. Thanos finally cured Bruce by beating Hulk *** :lol:

Saw it for the second time yesterday and I’m still satisfied. That was a great flick. I’m not caught up on bringing comic book nerd logic to this movie wanting EVERYTHING to be accurate to source material cuz then why watch? I’d rather be surprised at an outcome. People wanting Thanos to kill every individual character during a fight scene would be the dumbest thing ever, in comics he lets plenty live to fight another day so why would you expect instant deaths in a movie? That’s the dumbest complaint I’ve seen in this thread “Spider-Man shouldn’t be getting ANY hits on Thanos with four stones blah blah blah”. They had to team up to even have Thanos weakened for 30 seconds and it still failed. You got what you wanted in the end lol

As plenty said before Thor’s chemistry with “Sweet Rabbit” and Groot was great and I’d love a movie with just them, we don’t need another Thor solo flick

Thinking bout the look of disgust Okoye had on her face after Hulk fell running in the Hulkbuster suit. Probably the hardest I laughed during the whole film :lol:

Not sure if it was just me but right before the Snap as Thor shoves Stormbreaker into Thanos,,

they cut to the Gauntlet for a split second and it looked melted.

Yep it looked melted as if there’s nothing more he can do with the gauntlet now but we’ll see in A4

Marvel dumb af if they don't make a Thor 4 after this

Nothing against Ant-Man, but that's a series I don't think Marvel should be giving solo films anymore. He is a fun character and his origins was neat but Marvel got way too many characters now that deserve their shine

X-Men, Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Thor, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, etc. to name a few

And marvel studios worked a miracle on Thor. He went from a character I cared about least to one of my favorite avengers. I can't be alone on this either

how is this even possible when Hawkeye is running around out there.. along with falcon

So I was thinking about the finger snap, it's actually worse than advertised. We think of all the people vanishing into thin air, but think of all the people vanishing into thin air while:

- Flying airplanes full of people
- Driving trains/buses full of people
- Driving on busy highways
- Performing life saving work (surgery, putting out a fire, driving ambulance)

So forth and so on, way more than half the people on earth or dead. You might be looking at 60-65% casualties.

whats hemsworths contract situation. is he under contract for a few more films? or is it done like rdj and evans after a4?

whats hemsworths contract situation. is he under contract for a few more films? or is it done like rdj and evans after a4?

I think chris Evans is the only 1 of the 3 that seemingly wants out.. after ragnarok think hemsworth gave an interview where he enjoyed the character more like that

It makes you wonder, as more and more avengers are introduced which ones will take a backseat and be part-time or retire. Then you also got new groups coming in from the xmen world and f4.

It’d be kinda cool for the remaining people to call up the defenders to help them out.

It makes you wonder, as more and more avengers are introduced which ones will take a backseat and be part-time or retire. Then you also got new groups coming in from the xmen world and f4.

It’d be kinda cool for the remaining people to call up the defenders to help them out.
I wonder if Thano's snap eliminated Iron Fist from existence.

I wonder if Thano's snap eliminated Iron Fist from existence.

I actually thought about this last night. I wonder if season 2 of Luke Cage happens before the events of IW.

Would have been dope to see him and Daredevil on the ground in NY helping to get people to safety.

Back
Top Bottom