WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Noticed bradley cooper and vin diesel didn’t do promotion for their past 2 marvel movies. They do their voice work, collect their checks, and chill at home.
Vin was on the red carpet though.

Bradley is happily in the shadows.

Still think he'd be great as a hero on his own. Probably waiting for Rocket to be killed.

Allllls I’m sayinggg....perhaps seeing Tony break would have pushed me over and solidified Holland’s performance like it should have, but if Tony came off a bit indifirent suppressing his feelings, why should I be touched?...lol
Yeah, not sure why you should be forced to feel the same way as a lot of people lol.

I agree that RDJ could have added more to that scene with Peter. The same level of acting when Thanos stabbing him.

Vin was on the red carpet though.

Bradley is happily in the shadows.

Still think he'd be great as a hero on his own. Probably waiting for Rocket to be killed.
Bradley was at the premiere, too.

But I think he's the one whose been behind the scenes the most.

Yea.. I'm going judge an actor (or actress) by his (or her) skill

Not sure why their looks are relevant.. just odd that you're picking sides based on looks rather than substance

I mean I was obviously joking...but you wanna ride on that *** like is supposed to make me feel insecure or invalidate why I like Cap over Tony...lol...I legit don’t even know what is your point at this moment bringing that up...lol thought we were talking about a performance during an emotional scene....when did I bring up Cap? :nerd:

Coopers voice I can’t ever connect with Rocket for some reason, does he alter his voice? Because Rocket doesn’t sound at all like Cooper...lol

Also I don’t think he gets along with Zoe, that might be why he plays the backfield and just collects his check

If you could possess one infinity stone, which would it be?

- Reality, make your world appear as you wish. To you and other people
- Mind, have knowledge of everything past, present and future
- Time, control time and move it forward or backwards, whatever suits you
- Power, have unlimited power and able to destroy anything
- Space, travel anywhere whenever you feel like it, within seconds
- Soul, control who lives and dies, take or give life

Nah b. I'd be thanos. I need all of them. I want the Galaxy and everything in it. Thanos Montana.

She's not but if she's not even in this universe it wouldn't effect her.

And when I think about it even in the comics the snap wiping out half the universe was never clear on pocket dimensions, underworlds, demon dimensions, etc.

It can be very likely that Captain Marvel ends with her sort of sacrificing herself by going in to some dimension to keep something at bay, "keep a door locked", or for her own good.

We know her movie adapts the Kree/Skrull war but they can easily throw a wrench in their like a celestial showing up or an infinity stone or some cosmic entity in the 3rd act which forces her hand.

Fury's little device probably isn't something that directly contacts her. That would be absurd. Maybe a signal to some satellite to contact the Kree to somehow contact her.

Yea, I’m expecting the ending of her film to be First Avenger like with a self sacrifice and then an end credit scene with her being discovered and/or awoken. Obviously the film will be more cosmic and I’m assuming it will be a better film overall too.

Coopers voice I can’t ever connect with Rocket for some reason, does he alter his voice? Because Rocket doesn’t sound at all like Cooper...lol

Also I don’t think he gets along with Zoe, that might be why he plays the backfield and just collects his check
Yeah, he did a really good job. Even watching this clip, I still can't believe Rocket's voice is coming from him.

I mean I was obviously joking...but you wanna ride on that *** like is supposed to make me feel insecure or invalidate why I like Cap over Tony...lol...I legit don’t even know what is your point at this moment bringing that up...lol thought we were talking about a performance during an emotional scene....when did I bring up Cap? :nerd:

My point was made a long time ago.. you're wrong, as usual

2 Avengers had infinity stones and aint eem use them to attack Thanos.
What 2? Vision is a dumb robot that used the mind stone to shoot ****ing lasers.

Thor never had the space stone. Loki foolishly didn't use it.

Strange (technically an Avenger) was stopped from using the time stone by Maw twice and by the time he faced off against Thanos he already saw the 14 million + ways this plays out and apparently using the time stone wouldn't make a difference so he never bothered.

Maybe that's a legit complaint of the entire MCU, nobody ever uses the infinity stones properly except for a few;

The Red Skull teleporting himself to Vormir other than the portal in Avengers instead they use it for experiments to give ppl powers and to make weapons. Okay fine.

Malekith had no finesse in his use of the reality stone. Just all brute force undoing reality. Look at Thanos skill in using in this movie. Used as intended.

Loki used the scepter to mind control ppl and that wss just the tip of the iceberg but in AoU, **** Vision uses it to shoot beams. Son had a whole other power set going for him. Could've been more powerful than Prof. X.

Took until Dr. Strange to see an infinity stone used all the way on point.

oh ok cool. I couldn't actually watch all 2 hours of that red carpet. I skipped around.

What 2? Vision is a dumb robot that used the mind stone to shoot ****ing lasers.

Thor never had the space stone. Loki foolishly didn't use it.

Strange (technically an Avenger) was stopped from using the time stone by Maw twice and by the time he faced off against Thanos he already saw the 14 million + ways this plays out and apparently using the time stone wouldn't make a difference so he never bothered.

Maybe that's a legit complaint of the entire MCU, nobody ever uses the infinity stones properly except for a few;

The Red Skull teleporting himself to Vormir other than the portal in Avengers instead they use it for experiments to give ppl powers and to make weapons. Okay fine.

Malekith had no finesse in his use of the reality stone. Just all brute force undoing reality. Look at Thanos skill in using in this movie. Used as intended.

Loki used the scepter to mind control ppl and that wss just the tip of the iceberg but in AoU, **** Vision uses it to shoot beams. Son had a whole other power set going for him. Could've been more powerful than Prof. X.

Took until Dr. Strange to see an infinity stone used all the way on point.

oh ok cool. I couldn't actually watch all 2 hours of that red carpet. I skipped around.
They didn’t really know what the stones were about in their full capacity.

So black widow can fight against ultra superpowered aliens now? Not just run of the mill chitauri? Also, stark and petey and strange can breathe in space/on titan like that?

Good movie. Too much alien jumbo for me...not a big guardians of the galaxy/latest Thor feel fan. I’m an Earth is the most interesting planet type guy. Ironman 1 was better than this to me tbh.

Great movie though. Would of been nice to see two or three Thanos movies before this to build him up more. Don’t get how he’s been out conquering for this long and all du had was some bug army for his minions to use in Wakanda. Du should have a trillion being strong army by this point.

So black widow can fight against ultra superpowered aliens now? Not just run of the mill chitauri? Also, stark and petey and strange can breathe in space/on titan like that?

Good movie. Too much alien jumbo for me...not a big guardians of the galaxy/latest Thor feel fan. I’m an Earth is the most interesting planet type guy. Ironman 1 was better than this to me tbh.

Great movie though. Would of been nice to see two or three Thanos movies before this to build him up more. Don’t get how he’s been out conquering for this long and all du had was some bug army for his minions to use in Wakanda. Du should have a trillion being strong army by this point.
Lol I think it what we saw in Wakanda is like a tenth of his army... Didn't even have any of the giant aliens we saw in Gamora's flashback

They didn’t really know what the stones were about in their full capacity.
They idiots.

Especially Vision.

Malekith knew. Son was just one track mind with it. With finesse he could've had Thor fighting phantoms while destroying the realms.

Its w/e though.

Its just a hindsight retrospective after seeing Thanos use most of them properly.

Last edited:
Finally saw it.

When Gamora said Thanos didnt love anyone i was like
F5964AA4-A227-4E86-9769-68522565A847.gif

7/8

So this movie was about Thanos, so that means that the REAL Avengers movie is next year?
I'm flipping back and forth on whether or not they're going to center the movie around him again.

The russos seem to like to anchor a movie with a large cast around one person in order to make the movie focused and coherent. Otherwise, the movie may look directionless and all over the place. For Civil War that anchor was Cap. For Infinity War that anchor was Thanos.

For Infinity war it may be Thanos again...or maybe another Avenger.

*edit

Never mind I forgot they literally cut the cast in half so maybe they will take the spotlight off of thanos and put it on the original avengers core.

They had to have something with hulk coming out in wakanda right?

I remember there were toys that showed him breaking out the suit. The hulkbuster arm next to him, the obvious running scene. That couldn’t have just been for the trailers...

They really had the balls to end the movie they way they did. My wife was mad but when we got home asked to watch Dr Strange cause she never saw it.

Thanos really retired to enjoy the sunset after murder everyone. :rofl:g

R.I.P. to Maria Hill and lol at Sam getting half a motherf***** in there.

Apparently Feige took meetings recently about movies that'll release in 2024 and 2025. Gotta love him, I wish I was in that room.

Back
Top Bottom