WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

whats the name of the book/story arc? want to add it to my 'to read' list.
Thanos #13-18 "Thanos Wins" ( I think it could be up to 17 and '18' is the annual)

The annual was released a week ago. So, I'm assuming the trade will be released in a couple of months.

Reactions: sb
they had bad luck

thanos said the choice was random with no bias but the guardians pretty much got erased

Always liked Rockets character tho, for a fully CGId character they did a great job at making him personable, funny and charming....he’s also hella expressive

plenty of credit goes to Bradley Cooper too
oepa5c2bnyfzw2ucniax.gif

^ going be interesting to see shuri in A4.. i think she ends up with her own BP suit, well first and foremost i think she survived (ditto wong).. but curious to see the impact losing t'challa and others has on her

Yeah, I see her becoming more mature after the events of IW.

Yeah Guardians took some wild Ls, they lose Gamora probably for good and then the snap erases practically all of them, I guess technically Nebula is a Guardian...nah?

During the sequence in GOTG where Rocket and Yondu were jumping through hyperspace...They were just jumping from galaxy to galaxy, right?

This guy at works is claiming they were jumping different universes.

Like why? :lol:

seemingly kept all the tech people alive to collaborate (tony, rocket, banner and assuming shuri)

Yeah, I see her becoming more mature after the events of IW.

yea.. i think between her tony and rocket they come up with some crazy shhh and banner sprinkled in.. and then thor and rocket coming with ideas or whatever they saw at the dwarf's place

Man I’ve been waiting for Tony to link up with rocket....imagine the **** Rocket can make using Stark/wakanda Tech...lol

only thing missing was the led zeppelin song from ragnarok, that just gets you all hyped up x1000000000

Reactions: sb
also forgot hank pym probably being around for a4, to add to the tech guys

AntMan 2 is going to explain it

BW said him and Hawkeye took some deal or something and that AntMans on house arrest i think

Back
Top Bottom