WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Cant sell me on AvX or that take on the X-Men.

White mutant male that can pass talking about a struggle to a white male that symbolizes America.

Pssh

Where the black mutants on the wall Cyke?

Bruh, have him say that line then a Morlock run up and ask him the same question!

Oh joy. More Captain America slander :rolleyes

tumblr_mhnzpxrPqW1r7g5fko1_500.gif

200.webp

gif

Last edited:
Bruh, have him say that line then a Morlock run up and ask him the same question!
Hey man, we can get it on to it.

Some of these X-Men the equivalent to an oreo. Xavier was content to let the "ugly" mutants live in the sewers of NYC than give them a home even if it wasn't at the mansion.

Plus at this point in time I'm tired of seeing them just appropriate the struggle in the comics.

Last edited:
I wasn't really tripping over Ant Man 2

It was just a lil throwaway movie Marvel dropped for some quick pocket change

Entertaining enough to watch again sometime

Uncle Fishburne my ***** tho

Why didn't you guys like AvX?
I loved it when it first came out but rereading it now, I feel a lot of characters are acting differently just to suit the story. Avengers fighting the X-Men over the Phoenix Force. The X-Men are pretty much the experts on the Phoenix Force on Earth. Avenger know next to nothing about it but want to take point? Nah, that's not how it works.

But skipping all that, you get to the end and it happens exactly how Scott said it would. They went through all that.

The Event isn't horrible but it ain't the best.

Curious, how will Antman get out of the Quantum Realm?

It's pretty obvious with the rumors of A4 starting after a 5 year skip, Lang is going to end up falling into a time vortex and ending up in that time. Janet even mentions to Scott before he goes in "be careful of the time vortexes".

i finally came up with the best order to see mcu movies.

captain america: the first avenger

iron man

iron man 2

thor

the avengers

thor: the dark world

guardians of the galaxy

captain america: winter soldier

avengers: age of ultron

ant man

captain america: civil war

black panther

spiderman: homecoming

doctor strange

thor: ragnarok

infinity war

the below were destroyed and no longer exist.

incredible hulk

iron man 3

guardians of the galaxy 2

I'll also say this, TIH was good to me because Norton actually looked the role. Also, I grew up watching the cartoon and you just always felt sad for Bruce. TIH was the best interpretation of the Banner/Hulk I had grew up watching/reading

Back
Top Bottom