WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I recently got into agents of shield and really enjoyed it. Finished all the episodes in a few months. Started out slow but it picks up each season. Thanos storyline coming into play

I recently got into agents of shield and really enjoyed it. Finished all the episodes in a few months. Started out slow but it picks up each season. Thanos storyline coming into play

May have to skip all the in between and go straight to this. i stopped watching.

what season?

ri5SH79NjguKuFVlSvzl2CFw6fC8Ltxc1qLW7FmGLXY.jpg

AoS starts slow as hell because it starts off episodic. Once the winter soldier tie drops it kicks into gear. I think that’s around the 3/4 mark of season 1

Spiderman: Homecoming is solid to me. I think it would be more impactful if not for the other two renditions.

Clark Gregg is describing young Phil Coulson as obsessed with Mc Hammer, dressing just like him, and annoying the **** out of Nick Fury :rofl:

I'll watch Captain Marvel just for that alone

Michael Giacchino’s score for Homecoming is one of the best parts of the movie. “No Frills Proto COOL” is the most triumphant score in any Spider-Man film and was played during the final scene which to me encompassed everything great about Spider-Man. Triumph, reflection and humor. That good ol Parker luck. Midnight screening got a standing ovation. Holland IS Spider-Man.

Back
Top Bottom