WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

- For the people complaining about the trailer being boring or not having any action, what did you expect? You know they cant show too much just yet, given the circumstances.

- How far is Titan from Earth? Seems too far for Pepper to be able to rescue Tony within 1 day.

- Wonder how Scott got out of the quantum realm.

- Does Clint have the best rebrand since 2 Chainz?

Tony was on Titan with Nebula. Did she just leave his emo *** or something? That ***** could turn into a spaceship damn near.

Nebula crashed her ship into thanos upon her arrival to titan.. and tony those crashed the other ship upon their arrival

Assuming they're using whatever is left from GOTG's ship.. I assume both are there

- For the people complaining about the trailer being boring or not having any action, what did you expect? You know they cant show too much just yet, given the circumstances.

- How far is Titan from Earth? Seems too far for Pepper to be able to rescue Tony within 1 day.

- Wonder how Scott got out of the quantum realm.

- Does Clint have the best rebrand since 2 Chainz?
I personally liked Titi Boy lol.

I dont know why homeboy posted that thing where the feminist black chick was talking about no black people in the trailer.

This movie is mainly about the original 6 and we all know none of them is black. Plus, Marvel Studios gave us Black Panther movie. If I see no more black people in any other Marvel films forever I would be good, because we got Black Panther.

Back on topic

WE ARE IN THE END GAME NOW BOYS

Cap looking at a picture of Peggy was kind of on the nose foreshadowing. The movie dealing with time travel/reversal combined with Evans and the Russo’s leaving the door open for more Captain America after this film and Evans’ contract is up, Cap is gonna get lost in time at the end as a sacrificial means to stop Thanos.

Tony lives and will be obsessed with bringing Cap back along with playing the background hero wise now that he’s been permanently lost.

The battle of New York happens again but with everyone there

Time being rectified alters little things like Aunt May finding out Peter was Spider-Man.

You’re welcome.

Enjoyed the teaser and hope to see more as the film gets closer. I will be taking the day off for this movie. Double IMAX showing for me.

does thanos have a bit of a limp? damage from the stormbreaker and snap?
tumblr_pjdh9rmgoK1xxqx93o1_500.gif
tumblr_pjdh9rmgoK1xxqx93o2_500.gif

kind of weird that ronin is wiping his sword when theres no blood
tumblr_pjdfjy4rna1x0bvwko1_540.gif
tumblr_pjdfjy4rna1x0bvwko2_540.gif

I dont know why homeboy posted that thing where the feminist black chick was talking about no black people in the trailer.

This movie is mainly about the original 6 and we all know none of them is black. Plus, Marvel Studios gave us Black Panther movie. If I see no more black people in any other Marvel films forever I would be good, because we got Black Panther.

Back on topic

WE ARE IN THE END GAME NOW BOYS

We know war machine will be involved for sure.. plus you got the wakandans that didn't go down

I hope this doesn't fast-forward too far ahead...gimme a few years max. I hated it in TDK Rises when we just went 8 years ahead, that was too much.

Thanos armor scarecrow, don’t eff with me stuff :pimp:

Scott drove cross country in the quantum realm van :nerd: they got a plan...

Back
Top Bottom