WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

This is from the same twitter account that said it was going to drop today

Ohh.. That's right. I remember now. That's why I never took End Game seriously. The russos had shut that title down early. - _-

When fans went to check the resume of Cinematographer, Trent Opaloch, I knew it was going to stay EndGame. That was too smooth. Russo Bros. were shook :lol:

PO

I understand the reasoning...

My point is that the universe is most assuredly NOT grateful lol.

It would make more sense for him to somehow step in and help to facilitate the transition afterwards. I mean the man is virtually omnipotent
This generation isn’t but the ones to come will be and will not care about how it happened ..... just like most Americans

Thx NT fam, so Banner's grief was over Shuri's passing. :frown::frown:

the scene is probably longer where they were showing everyone he knows that got "decimated"

the scene is probably towards the end of the list

tumblr_pjdjo5VjV31rrkahjo5_500.gif

Thx NT fam, so Banner's grief was over Shuri's passing. :frown::frown:

I'm going assume the whole situation.. wasnt like he knew shuri that well either

Also gotta assume it's just him, rocket and lesser degree thor and even lesser war machine coming up with the science stuff until Tony, Scott and nebula show up

does thanos have a bit of a limp? damage from the stormbreaker and snap?
tumblr_pjdh9rmgoK1xxqx93o1_500.gif
tumblr_pjdh9rmgoK1xxqx93o2_500.gif

kind of weird that ronin is wiping his sword when theres no blood
tumblr_pjdfjy4rna1x0bvwko1_540.gif
tumblr_pjdfjy4rna1x0bvwko2_540.gif
I don’t think they are allowed to show blood. It’s a trailer for all audiences

the scene is probably longer where they were showing everyone he knows that got "decimated"

the scene is probably towards the end of the list

tumblr_pjdjo5VjV31rrkahjo5_500.gif

This seems more like Banner frustrated the number of friends/comrades that were confirmed “snapped” away or who they couldnt make contact with. Which is backed by why Steve is so stunned to see Scott Lang and is asking if the video is old being that they tried to reach out to him to see if he survived but couldn’t cause he was in the Quantum Realm. This will be how they find Hawkeye and they’ll think Tony is dead too. Emotional hug between Tony and Steve and allat.

Am I the only one bothered by Chris Evans hairpiece this go round?

Thanos looks fine. There is no limp
I dont know if I'd say limp.. but he got something going.. like that old man walk where your knees and legs aint what they use to be.. or when you see professional athletes after they retire.. or like after you hit squats and shh after the gym and you're walking gingerly

#thanoswasright

whelp.. tdogg2k tdogg2k just agreed with you.. you definitely wrong.. sorry bud

I dont know if I'd say limp.. but he got something going.. like that old man walk where your knees and legs aint what they use to be.. or when you see professional athletes after they retire.. or like after you hit squats and shh after the gym and you're walking gingerly

whelp.. tdogg2k tdogg2k just agreed with you.. you definitely wrong.. sorry bud
:lol:

Am I the only one bothered by Chris Evans hairpiece this go round?

yea.. thought it was me where his hair stood out more than it needed to.. know his hair was longer in IW and we knew he would shave.. but figured they would go back to a more conservative look on the whole

Back
Top Bottom