WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

We’ve also seen tony supply terrorists with weapons. We’ve seen a LOT

We didn’t actually see that

His former business partner, however, we are made to understand that he did

Wonder how many hydra agents Steve worked with during his time at shield.. or are you referring to tony helping out the US government and shield?

IM taking orders from the Capt. himself :lol: Ross also orders him to bring in Steve and his team resulting in the airport fight.

Ummmm I think you miss the point and tony explicitly tells him this

If Tony and co don’t go, there is a repeat of what happened at bucky’s hideout

So if it’s not tony and co pulling punches or trying to reason.. you have whoever coming which could result in people dying

IM taking orders from the Capt. himself :lol: Ross also orders him to bring in Steve and his team resulting in the airport fight.

WRONG!

Tony tells scumbag to call the plays. Y’all just blind to Virgin America’s bs

14BC8BE2-2C1A-4E48-9D0A-A7624477EC73.jpeg

Basically Tony is completely incompetent in every way possible. They actually made a whole movie about that​

You mean age of ultron?

Tony built ultron based upon the belief that something was out there and coming

And most importantly that they needed to be prepared and they were far from it.....

You mean age of ultron?

Tony built ultron based upon the belief that something was out there and coming

And most importantly that they needed to be prepared and they were far from it.....
Tony creating ultron (based on the end credits) seems to be what prompted thanos in the first place. Really is all his fault.

Wonder if a shield and/or those ultron bots would have been useful against Thanos forces...

Or even a unified avengers team

I have high hopes in seeing how Ronin's story plays out in EndGame. I hope he has a legit role in this next film. I like Renner's look and the idea of him in Japan fighting Yakuza. Interested in what the backstory is with that.

Yea.. i hope the film doesn't get sidetracked with ronin/hawkeye

Im more interested in seeing what happens in wakanda and if someone takes the herb shaped herb and visit the ancestral plane

Back
Top Bottom