WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

In comes the reasons as to why I thought killing characters with confirmed sequels was stupid. (You don’t kill Spider-Man).

I understand why Marvel would want the original 6 Avengers alive from a marketing perspective for Endgame but it left very little to the imagination. Endgame would have had that much more intriguing had we’d only been left with unproven heroes left to rectify the Snap like Spider-Man, Winter Soldier, Rocket Racoon and Nebula. Hell they could’ve left 2 of the OG’s alive like Tony and Steve as well. There isn’t anything to fear when Hulk and Rune King Thor are alive :rolleyes

2682319B-1C82-41AA-8D66-D70FA7A34F7A.jpeg

*insert perfection gif*

In what world is Spider-Man a B team member?

I understand you’re a Peter Parker fan boy but the MCU wasn’t built on his back

Once he gets established as one of THE guys in the Post Thanos MCU, you can say he’s on the A team

I understand you’re a Peter Parker fan boy but the MCU wasn’t built on his back

Once he gets established as one of THE guys in the Post Thanos MCU, you can say he’s on the A team

There could’ve been a better mix of who was left alive and who was left dead instead of conveniently having all 6 original Avengers still living and characters like Dr. Strange, Black Panther and Spider-Man all 3 of which have confirmed sequels, dead. You keep Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther and Rocket Raccoon alive for example and the rest dead and needing to be resurrected by them who says no?

In what world is Spider-Man a B team member?
B team meaning, as you stated, "unproven"
I would have liked of Spidey didn't "die". I hate that he won't have much screen time in EndGame but it is what it is. My main concern is Spidey staying in the MCU and us getting to actually see a mature spider-man come to be. As much as I like this Spidey I would rather have a version that's more protective of his identity. One that doesn't rely so heavily on the avengers

remember he left his normal red costume back in America, then when he goes to Europe he gets the news black.red one and the new noir one. Then when this Euro trip is over he goes back to America and wear the red suit like the beginning of IW

There is a chance this movie is actually set before IW, we will see

No, watch the international trailer. May packs it for him. Whoops saw this was already mentioned.

B team meaning, as you stated, "unproven"
I would have liked of Spidey didn't "die". I hate that he won't have much screen time in EndGame but it is what it is. My main concern is Spidey staying in the MCU and us getting to actually see a mature spider-man come to be. As much as I like this Spidey I would rather have a version that's more protective of his identity. One that doesn't rely so heavily on the avengers

I get where he’s coming from but and I’m also a annoyed that they played the Spider-Man dying card for emotional appeal but I’m sure Sony is gonna keep Spider-Man in the MCU. With Marvel now getting the rights back to F4 and X-men, the MCU doesn’t look like it’s stopping anytime soon and Sony would literally be committing suicide giving up a chance to profit off Spider-Man in adventures with other Marvel heroes. I don’t mind Spider-Man’s identity being known by those close to him because like the ultimate universe, it’s a modern retelling of these heroes but with 616 classic appeal. In 2019 Peter wouldn’t be able to keep his secret that close to the chest. Also it’ll give future plot for villains later on down the road in terms of how they can find out his identity and loved ones being in danger because they know

See, like Chameleon..How did he get his powers?

Either do the belt or Smythe fixing him up some tech :nerd:

Is the current MCU Flash really Flash Thompson??

I hope Oscorp finally gets name dropped.

Curious as to when the Daily Bugle will be referenced.

that trailer :wow:

body is ready.

so how many movies is spidey signed with marvel? wonder if sony will renegotiate after it ends or if they will take their ball and go home?
One more Spidey solo movie and w/e cameos they can manage in between then.

He could briefly show up in Dr. Strange 2, Ant-Man & Wasp or some other rumored movie. Definitely in the next Avengers movie.

Reactions: sb
Is the current MCU Flash really Flash Thompson??

I hope Oscorp finally gets name dropped.

Curious as to when the Daily Bugle will be referenced.

Come to think of it, this Spidey doesnt take photos either. I would assume that post high school, when he’s more on his own way down the line they can establish the Bugle and a need for income

you bugging.

Capt Marvel wont surpass WW. Im sorry but I love the MCU to death, but I dont see what the selling point of Capt Marvel is that will bring it $1.2 Bill
Another foolish doubter.

Propping up WW like it was good :lol: Aint a damn thing DC can do that Marvel can't surpass. Except for sucking.

Last edited:
I like that the tone for FFH is still light and fun. New suit looks great, Mysterio looks even better.

Aunt Bae starting to cash in on that Spider-Man fame. Willing to bet that the after credits scene is Vulture, Mysterio, and Mac Gargan meeting in prison with an Osborn name drop.

Back
Top Bottom