WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I only answer to one captain.
captainbrit.jpg

Samuel L Jackson is clearly the reason why most of us will be checking out this movie.

Can somebody post a photo of his feet just to increase the excitement?

I've noticed a lot of these blockbuster movies are premiering like a week early overseas. What's that about? I don't remember ever seeing that.

I've noticed a lot of these blockbuster movies are premiering like a week early overseas. What's that about? I don't remember ever seeing that.
Blockbuster movies do premiere overseas a week earlier than in the US a lot

That's been happening for awhile

In fact I'd say that's more the rule than the exception for mcu movies. Infinity war Captain Marvel and End Game I think are the recent exceptions where the US release is synchronized with the releases overseas.

I think Hollywood does this to control bootlegging overseas. If Hollywood movies release in US first then more ppl overseas will watch by bootleg.

Last edited:

That's pretty much been the norm for a good while now. I remember reading it was something to prevent piracy or something but I did also read a theory that it can also help build more excitement with the final "premiere" being in the US.

It makes sense to assume actors probably enjoy the being able to end their press tours in Hollywood too rather than starting there and getting burned out with the overseas tour after.

Seeing it tomorrow at 7:45, if it's trash I'll let y'all know

My showing is tomorrow at 8 but in standard 3D. I couldn’t find an IMAX/XD 3D showing anywhere which was an early indicator that the action and the effects in the film may be minimal. Regardless I’m in it for the flow of the narrative and expansion of the MCU

My showing is tomorrow at 8 but in standard 3D. I couldn’t find an IMAX/XD 3D showing anywhere which was an early indicator that the action and the effects in the film may be minimal. Regardless I’m in it for the flow of the narrative and expansion of the MCU

Standard 3D must be the worst format man :smh:

Dolby or bust

Back
Top Bottom